Main Menu

The Precinct

Started by Jarhead0331, May 13, 2025, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

This released today. Its got bugs, but overall it is pretty dope. Sort of like GTA, except you play the good guy.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/490110/The_Precinct/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


al_infierno

Looks interesting, from the same team that did American Fugitive, which is kind of like the old-school GTA games but with more of a Justified-esque rural noir setting.

Makes me wanna go back and play the old Police Quest games.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

CaptainKoloth

Don't forget the True Crime series (including its spiritual successor by the same team, Sleeping Dogs)- in my opinion still the best overall police sims. I got this and I like it, but there are some design choices I find kinda baffling, in particular the camera. It's also super heavy on a forced story which is extremely generic.