Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart

Quote from: MetalDog on November 16, 2014, 10:56:52 PM
Quote from: Bison on November 16, 2014, 06:38:36 PM
I'm obligated to encourage your opponents to give you a challenging game.  :)

Whatever they are paying, I pay more.

Still not enough.....  :knuppel2:

BanzaiCat

Have you guys started writing up your sides of the game thus far?

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 17, 2014, 07:46:22 AM
Have you guys started writing up your sides of the game thus far?

Err... umm.... no...  :-[

BanzaiCat

Me either. I did wonder if we were going to follow through with that or not, ha.  :coolsmiley:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on November 16, 2014, 06:05:05 PMAnyone not willing to face, The Wrath, in game, shouldn't be suggesting punishments.

ladies, and gentlemen, the Walken comma, in action
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat


bob48

To be fair, I did say that I doubted I would be on as we had visitors for Sunday lunch. And, just to pee you all off even more, I'll not be on next week as we are going away for a few days.

Very sorry about this, lads. If you want to kick me and get someone who is in your time zone, then please do so.

:(
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Yes you did indeed say as much, Bob.

It's all good - we shall get it done sooner or later. :)

MetalDog

Don't sweat it, bob.  It's not like you all are teamed up against me and I am just waiting for the death blow....FOR A MONTH!!!!!  Not your problem :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

I'm not teaming up against ANYONE. I'm pretty much at the mercy of Barth right now and exist only because he allows it. So yeah I'm gonna fight back when you try to take the ONE frikkin' neutral city I have a shot at.  :D

Barthheart

No, no, no B_C. You are my most worthy roadblock.... err.... ally.... yeah that's it, ally.  ^-^

BanzaiCat

...yyyeah. :)

I have no illusions over this game. In fact I kind of want to die just to get it over with since my starting position SUCKS.

Barthheart

Are we playing this on Sunday or what?  ???   :D

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!