Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart

Quote from: Tuna on December 05, 2014, 08:07:06 AM
Bring a laptop!!!

... I will.... but not sure how good the interwebs will be.....

bob48

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 05, 2014, 07:30:46 AM
Sorry guys, but I won't be making the multiplayer game Sunday.

I have a company Christmas party at a hotel in town and the wife and I decided to go ahead and get a room so we don't have to have the long drive home late at night. Company discounts are nice sometimes. Anyway, since we're staying over we probably won't be leaving the hotel until late morning so yeah, not going to make it unfortunately. :(

Sorry about that.

Enjoy the party, B_C.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

You people are harshing my mellow.  Go take care of your real life stuff.  I'll be here when the IMPORTANT stuff is returned to :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

SO!  Everybody got their holiday stuff out of the way?  All your obligations and vacations?  We ready to put this back on?  Sunday morning at 7?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

.....ummmm.... I'm still on a beach in the Caribbean.... won't be back for a couple of Sunday's yet....  8)

bayonetbrant

and clearly there's no access for you in Caribbean, eh?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I'm going to have to get Barthheart to adopt me.  That's some sweet vacation time!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Quote from: MetalDog on January 02, 2015, 08:06:59 PM
I'm going to have to get Barthheart to adopt me.  That's some sweet vacation time!

;) Free week off between Christmas and New Years doesn't hurt.

MetalDog

I'm really bad at science though.  I could volunteer for an experiment, but, that's about all I would be useful for in the end.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Anyone seen bob?  And if we find him, are we on for Sunday?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

I'm here. been off for the last few days for a variety of reasons, including PC issues. Hopefully, I'll be on for our game, unless Win7 decides otherwise.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

EXCELLENT!  Now we just need B_C to sound off, as Barthheart already stated in the Friday thread he would try to join us!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I'll do my best. I'll set my alarm.

BanzaiCat

Actually guys, sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it at 0700. I'm going to the gym first thing in the morning. I wish we could do this a bit later...?

MetalDog

I claim the win by default.  The only one not to proffer an excuse in the five months we have been trying to do this.  YAY ME!!  TOP O THE WORLD MA!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob