Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Yeah, I'm learning that (the portals are a PITA). Lol...

I just had a huge laugh...the game told me a Lord was available to hire so I clicked and saw this:



(Not my screenshot.)

A killer bunny immune to melee and arrows? SIGN IT UP NOW!  :2funny:

MetalDog

I was pretty amused the first time I saw that, too.  Awesome that game designers have a sense of humor :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

it sounds like you guys need another multiplayer Warlock game with a solid multi-POV AAR :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I'm game.  Any takers?  How about the top 4 players by hours?  I know Windy is up there.  I'm over 500 hours.  Who else?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I'm at six hours. I'd be interested though I'd hope for a larger world as I don't want to get my butt kicked, and would prefer a Unity spell goal and not a mage-killing one...but if the majority want mage-killing, so be it. An AAR sounds interesting and I'm already putting a bit of time here and there in the game, so...and was hoping to get in some time with it this weekend too.

MetalDog

I'll play this game any time I am available with any one that wants.  I am not gentle, but, I am glad to share whatever knowledge I have.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I could stand to learn more by losing, I suppose.

MetalDog

I am available weekend mornings for sure.  That will allow bob or ucg or even Huw, if they want in, to play along.  I'd like to get a couple hours at a time if at all possible.  The roster can only hold four.  Victory Conditions can be agreed upon.  The unfortunate thing about MP is, that it is human player only.  The only AI is a Neutral player that starts close to you and is easy to defeat.  Then your interactions are solely human.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Saturday would not work for me. Sunday morning, though, might be doable.

MetalDog

That's when bob was available, too.  Of course, we are putting the cart before the horse.  Let's see who wanders in and decides to join us.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna


MetalDog

You want in, Tuna?  Sunday morning for a couple of hours good?  Writing an AAR as you go along ok?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

LongBlade

Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 08:28:44 PM
I'm game.  Any takers?  How about the top 4 players by hours? 

68 hours.

Y'all'd school me.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MetalDog

Oh, come now.  Hours played is not indicative of ability.  And I suspect that you have the ability to be quite adept at this endeavor.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

LongBlade

Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 10:53:45 PM
Oh, come now.  Hours played is not indicative of ability.  And I suspect that you have the ability to be quite adept at this endeavor.

At being crushed by your intimate knowledge of the game?

Indeed I am up to the task.

Should I wish to suffer at your hands? On that count I'm not so sure........
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.