Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Then do not suffer...but conquer and proclaim your self!

Does that mean you are in?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

LongBlade

I'm not sure you have a proper understanding of who many minis I have to paint...
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MetalDog

Two hours on a Sunday morning.  Say, 7a.m. to 9.  It would still give one of the limeys a chance to slot in.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 10:53:45 PMAnd I suspect that you have the ability to be quite adept at this endeavor.

did the dog just bust a pun?!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Sunday mornings at 7 am..... man that's tempting.... I haven't played in a long while and it would be an excuse to get back in.....

I need my revenge!  :knuppel2:

MetalDog

That's good.  Do you know anyone capable of getting it for you? ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 26, 2014, 05:29:34 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 25, 2014, 10:53:45 PMAnd I suspect that you have the ability to be quite adept at this endeavor.

did the dog just bust a pun?!

Any and all puns that appear are purely coincidental and NOT the result of any thought or purposeful animus.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Quote from: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 06:10:52 AM
That's good.  Do you know anyone capable of getting it for you? ;)

>:(

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on September 26, 2014, 05:29:46 AMI need my revenge!  :knuppel2:

Quote from: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 06:10:52 AMThat's good.  Do you know anyone capable of getting it for you? ;)

OK, that made me LOL  ;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tuna

7 am ! I 'hope' to still be sleeping at that time on Sunday mornings! If you do happen to start a night game up as well, I'll join. I know MD can never have too much Warnock!

LongBlade

Quote from: Tuna on September 26, 2014, 08:06:45 AM
7 am ! I 'hope' to still be sleeping at that time on Sunday mornings! If you do happen to start a night game up as well, I'll join. I know MD can never have too much Warnock!

I'm usually going to bed around 7 am Sunday. What's wrong with you guys?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bob48

Alright, already. When MD and I played, it was around 3.0pm in my part of Grogdom, so I may well be tempted if there is a slot free.

MD, you silver-tongued devil, you.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

I try, bob ;)


Ok.  Here's the particulars:

Sunday mornings 7am to 9am CST
Players = 4 because that is all MP will support
Victory Condition and World size: TBD (Although, I suggest Eliminate other Mages and a smallish map)

MUST BE WILLING TO AAR!  Don't you want to chronicle how you whooped my ass so everyone can see?

The hard part: I hate turning people away.  And making decisions about who is included and who isn't makes me feel yucky.  So, y'all determine who and how and I will abide.

Reply in this thread.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I'd like to play, but honestly only consider me if you need someone. I've now got a whopping 11 hours on record and I saw the post regarding wanting the top-hour players to play - which makes sense because a noob like me would probably get squashed.

I just spent a good three hours trying to clear a plane of freaking fire elementals and dragons. It was a grind but I finally got rid of them. Then my neighbor got all uppity so I took two of his cities away and put a volcano right next to his capital city. :D My bunny and Elder Ogre heroes led the way along with a unit of Minotaurs. Each turn they'd do 100 damage to the Librarian's cities. I'm sure I'm missing some of the min/max concepts in this game like enchanting units, so I've still got a lot to learn and wouldn't be hurt if you guys want to have a game with more experienced players.

MetalDog

B_C, everyone is welcome, 11 hours or 537 hours.  I just can't make the roster as I don't want to disappoint anyone.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob