Main Menu

Morsi Flees Palace

Started by LongBlade, December 04, 2012, 03:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

besilarius

LB an analyst I know suggested that Morsi got rid of the Army leadership, which was corrupt, and replaced them all.
Unfortunately for him, the replacements are just as corrupt and in our pockets.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

LongBlade

Quote from: besilarius on December 11, 2012, 07:08:09 PM
LB an analyst I know suggested that Morsi got rid of the Army leadership, which was corrupt, and replaced them all.
Unfortunately for him, the replacements are just as corrupt and in our pockets.

Well, then we're back in business, aren't we?

Wouldn't surprise me. Figure since the Peace Treaty was signed we've been educating the Egyptian military. That being the case, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone above the rank of buck private who hasn't been cycled through us, profiled, and paid off to keep the peace.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

fyi...

the F-16s were selling them are Block 20's which are pretty much at the end of their USAF service life.

scratch that...  we're selling them 20 Block 52's......
I guess they legalized pot at the Pentagon.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.