A Merry Christmas to all Grogs!!!

Started by Capn Darwin, December 24, 2012, 10:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bob48 on December 25, 2012, 01:27:07 PMHmmm - 1975 was the year I got married.

Hmmm - 1975 was the year I turned 3. ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

On January 1, 1975 I was six months old.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Quote from: Gusington on December 25, 2012, 02:22:53 PM
On January 1, 1975 I was six months old.

I was......27.

Your making me feel old.

Jeez......I AM old, but with a young and agile brain :)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

TheCommandTent

1975 eh?  Nope not even a glimmer in my fathers eye.... :P
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bob48 on December 25, 2012, 02:29:37 PM
Quote from: Gusington on December 25, 2012, 02:22:53 PM
On January 1, 1975 I was six months old.

I was......27.

Your making me feel old.

Jeez......I AM old, but with a young and agile brain :)

I was -1.  ;D

Staggerwing

I was 11 and a half. That 'and a half' thing is important at that age!


And, yes, that means I turn 50 years old this summer...  >:(
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 25, 2012, 03:32:17 PM
I was 11 and a half. That 'and a half' thing is important at that age!


And, yes, that means I turn 50 years old this summer...  >:(

That means we gotta have a big party for you then!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Centurion40

Quote from: Greybriar on December 24, 2012, 10:58:41 AM
May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!

Couldn't have said it better!
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 25, 2012, 03:32:17 PM
I was 11 and a half. That 'and a half' thing is important at that age!


And, yes, that means I turn 50 years old this summer...  >:(

Ha!  You'll beat me!  I turn 50 in November.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys