Battlestations Pacific

Started by Gusington, January 30, 2013, 09:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Thanks W8. I've got a flight stick and an XBox controller. But I will probably wait for it to drop from 20.00 from what you said.Why pay 20 when I can pay 6?

Have you guys played coop before?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: ArizonaTank on January 31, 2013, 03:38:52 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on January 31, 2013, 03:23:27 PM

If you do end up getting it Gus you will have to create an account on Microsoft to play however as this is a Games for Windows game.  If you're willing to do that let me know and we can play multiplayer against each other or co-op!

I'm interested in co-op as well.

Cool we should hook up sometime then.  PM me for time schedules.

Quote from: Gusington on January 31, 2013, 03:42:26 PM
Thanks W8. I've got a flight stick and an XBox controller. But I will probably wait for it to drop from 20.00 from what you said.Why pay 20 when I can pay 6?

Have you guys played coop before?

Exactly, don't buy at 20 you'll regret it.  I have not played co-op before only against another human.  But let me clarify, I don't think you can play the campaign co-op style.  Only in online skirmish mode.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

OK gotcha. Hopefully it will be discounted soon.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Holy crap...thanks man (runs to PC)

Saved me 15.00  8) Installing now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Run Gus Run!!!

Amazon sale's gotten me on  a few.. grabbed War n Roses.. grabbed an extra copy of Iron Front 1944 for my son... wonder how long the sale is for..

Gusington

This is only the second title I got this way...the other one is Mark of the Ninja, also for 5.00.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on February 23, 2013, 10:56:43 PM
This is only the second title I got this way...the other one is Mark of the Ninja, also for 5.00.

I now expect a full report to see if I should get it now:)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

Been doing chores and with my kids all morning...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

^Your priorities are all out of whack.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I know, I have to break this spiral.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Add me!  Gamertag=W8taminute1941
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.