Qaher F313: Iran unveils home-made 'stealth' fighter

Started by The Puss, February 05, 2013, 04:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Longdan

That is one hi-tech looking cockpit.  I am surprised it doesn't have an 8 Track with Radio Shack speakers.
Even that casette player was stolen out of somebody's car a long time ago.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

bayonetbrant

Quote from: pawelj on February 07, 2013, 09:16:19 AMAt least it's got a radio/cassette player installed.

totally made me think of Iron Eagle
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Con

There is a major design flaw here!

Where is the rear view mirror so that you can dangle all the crap Persian drivers insist on bedazzling their car with



Con

Centurion40

That stuff is just there in order to make it harder for bandits to shoot him.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Longdan

They usually have CD's of Persian music dangling off the rear view mirror.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Centurion40

I like Persians (immigrants), they are nice, welcoming people.  Unless all of the nice ones escaped, it gives me a modicum of hope for the future of Iran.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Longdan

North America is a land of immigrants.  The last guy in always tries to shut the door on the guy behind him.
If the Native North Americans had Homeland Security things would have been different..ever since we crashed
their party we have been trying to keep "foreigners" out.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

GDS_Starfury

yeah... because wave after wave of different nationalities is proof that we try to keep foreigners out. 
the Italians
the Irish
the Spanish
the Germans
all those religions
yup Canadan.... we sure are keeping them out.  hell we're even giving them health care and drivers licenses now in an effort to scare them  ::)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


MikeGER

Quote from: Longdan on February 08, 2013, 10:30:02 AM
If the Native North Americans had Homeland Security things would have been different..

oh, they had wigwam security!  but to many chiefs and not enuf Idians  ...lol  ;)

btw.
Oh, LongDanny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling  ;D
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide  ;D

please stop the 'soft trolling' on any halfway fun to disccuss  thread ::)  ...this is not WG


Centurion40

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 08, 2013, 10:33:30 AM
yeah... because wave after wave of different nationalities is proof that we try to keep foreigners out. 
the Italians
the Irish
the Spanish
the Germans
all those religions
yup Canadan.... we sure are keeping them out.  hell we're even giving them health care and drivers licenses now in an effort to scare them  ::)

I was once shocked to read that the #1 "ethnic" minority in Massachusetts is Canadians.  Probably explains a lot about the politics of Massachusetts.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Con

Quote from: Centurion40 on February 08, 2013, 01:24:13 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 08, 2013, 10:33:30 AM
yeah... because wave after wave of different nationalities is proof that we try to keep foreigners out. 
the Italians
the Irish
the Spanish
the Germans
all those religions
yup Canadan.... we sure are keeping them out.  hell we're even giving them health care and drivers licenses now in an effort to scare them  ::)


I was once shocked to read that the #1 "ethnic" minority in Massachusetts is Canadians.  Probably explains a lot about the politics of Massachusetts.

I've lived in Boston for 10 years and could count the number of Canadians I have met here on one hand.

We have a good diversity of ethnic groups but if there is any one that stands out it is the Irish.  You cant throw a rock without hitting an Irish bar in Boston.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts

On the other-hand I have met an astounding number of Eastern European Women in Montreal :>

Conrad

Longdan

Quote from: MikeGER on February 08, 2013, 11:04:19 AM

btw.
Oh, LongDanny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling  ;D
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide  ;D

please stop the 'soft trolling' on any halfway fun to disccuss  thread ::)  ...this is not WG

Thanks for dropping in to sing that ditty for ME personally.
Given my name and background I have heard it a time for two, even from a guy named Mike.
As for Canadians being an "ethnicity" I guess all that money Ottawa spent on multiculturalism
was down the drain.  With all the other money spent by Ottawa.
Maybe we should follow Teheran and make videos of our Stealth War-Skidoo's With Bikini Beer Holders(tm)
to impress the world and make them fear our technologymentstuffthings.
I met a lot of naked wimmins in Montreal I didn't ask if they were Eastern European I just thought they were naked.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

besilarius

Con, it's kind of funny you'd say that.  When my great grandparents came over from Cork, the first thing they heard was "No Irish need apply."
Almost got back onto the boat.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Con

My wife works at mass gen hosp and they actually had on their books a bylaw and authorized policy to not hire Irish workers.   

Con

Longdan

digni enim sunt interdicunt