Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Blackburn Buccaneer

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bob48

We also were fortunate enough to see a Buccaneer in flight at an air show. Incredible aircraft!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

I've always liked the Buc. Great looking plane.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bob48 on February 16, 2018, 07:07:51 AM
And one of the most fantastic low-level flight aircraft ever, especially for its day.

Have you read this?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Phoenix-Squadron-Britains-Topguns-dramatic-ebook/dp/B004I8WL7U/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1518782847&sr=1-1&keywords=phoenix+squadron

That sounds fascinating, Bob. Thanks for sharing. Here's the US Amazon link if anyone wants to see.

mirth

And one of the most fantastic low-level flight aircraft ever, especially for its day.

Have you read this?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Phoenix-Squadron-Britains-Topguns-dramatic-ebook/dp/B004I8WL7U/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1518782847&sr=1-1&keywords=phoenix+squadron

I have not read it. Looks great. I'll add it to my reading list.  O0

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Yep. The Hundred Year Bomber.

Airborne Rifles

Quote from: mirth on February 16, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

Have you read this?

I have not read it. Looks great. I'll add it to my reading list.  O0

Just read this a couple months ago. Great book!

OJsDad

mirth

QuoteNew Japanese Electronic Warfare aircraft based on the Kawasaki C-2

mirth

trailrunner