Any interest in another Fantasy based Play by Post RPG?

Started by Double Deuce, March 29, 2013, 11:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Double Deuce on April 22, 2013, 06:10:35 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on April 18, 2013, 04:52:18 PM
Thanks for the update.

Can you check the link in my signature. Trying to set up a repository that will make it easier for people to access information.

Takes me to a white background index page with two links.  One to my character sheet and one to a "Parent Directory"
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Double Deuce

Yeah, as I add files you will see them listed when you access the link in my signature. I'll add maps, character sheets and stuff like that.

Double Deuce

Still here. Mortgage company has been mucking up the closing process on the new house. Was moved to the 30th and now seems that their not gonna make that date either. We'll be extending the date again but not sure till when. I figure another 7-10 days. Then we can kick this thing off.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Double Deuce on April 28, 2013, 04:28:37 PM
Still here. Mortgage company has been mucking up the closing process on the new house. Was moved to the 30th and now seems that their not gonna make that date either. We'll be extending the date again but not sure till when. I figure another 7-10 days. Then we can kick this thing off.

Good luck with everything I hope they can get it sorted out quickly for you.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Double Deuce

Ok, closed yesterday, woohoo! So now to get stuff moved and set up at the new house. Then we should be back on track.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Double Deuce on May 11, 2013, 03:18:41 AM
Ok, closed yesterday, woohoo! So now to get stuff moved and set up at the new house. Then we should be back on track.

Congrats hope the move and unpack goes smoothly for you.

TheCommandTent

I know you've been busy with your move DD but are you still planning to try to run this game?

Double Deuce

I'm hoping too. Would like to see another player or 2 though. Are you able to acces the character sheet using the link in my signature ok?

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Double Deuce on July 01, 2013, 03:04:34 AM
I'm hoping too. Would like to see another player or 2 though. Are you able to acces the character sheet using the link in my signature ok?

Yeah I can get to it ok.

Hopefully somebody will come see this thread and join :)