Consolidated Thread of All Things Joke-like :)

Started by bayonetbrant, January 31, 2012, 01:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

Wife to husband;

'Darling - take off my dress......now my bra.......now my panties.....Now, never let me catch you wearing my clothes again'

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

What did the Orca say to the Giant Squid?

If you don't take your tentacles off me, I am going to whale on you.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bob48

What did Big Ben say to the Leaning Tower of Pisa?

'I've got the time if you've got the inclination'

'Clip those corners'

Windigo

Quote from: bob48 on August 17, 2012, 01:32:49 PM

baa haa haa... that is such a brit joke

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on August 17, 2012, 01:32:49 PM

Bob..... Get out!

bob48

'Clip those corners'

bayonetbrant

Once, Death came for Chuck Norris. Later, Death limped back to Hell carrying pieces of a broken scythe. Now Death wears that hooded cloak to hide the bruises.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bayonetbrant

h/t Chris over on FB

QuoteI would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been lucky not to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the various social sessions over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and then topped it off with a margarita. Not a good idea.

Knowing full well I was at least slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a taxi home.

Sure enough I passed a police road block but because it was a taxi, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise.

I have never driven a taxi before and am not sure where I got it.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 04, 2012, 02:14:40 PM
h/t Chris over on FB

QuoteI would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been lucky not to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the various social sessions over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and then topped it off with a margarita. Not a good idea.

Knowing full well I was at least slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a taxi home.

Sure enough I passed a police road block but because it was a taxi, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise.

I have never driven a taxi before and am not sure where I got it.

<chuckle>

Nice.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

Seen on Facebook

QuoteSo...I'm at Wal-Mart buying a bag of Purina dog food for my dogs. While at the check-out line, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awoke in the intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's ass and got hit by a car. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

bayonetbrant

Q: How does Good King Wenceslaus like his pizza?

A: Deep pan, crisp and even

TheCommandTent

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 01, 2013, 07:34:37 PM
Q: How does Good King Wenceslaus like his pizza?

A: Deep pan, crisp and even

That is horrible Brant, even for you  :P
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

I have been trying to pretend I didn't see that.

For his sake.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.