Main Menu

Rome II

Started by JudgeDredd, June 10, 2013, 04:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeck

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

I remember when Martok wouldn't even look at Rome 2...and now look!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

You guys are killing me.  Emperors edition is back on sale at Humble Bundle (Steam key) for $15.00. Do I buy now or wait and hope for a better deal in the upcoming Steam holiday sales? 

mikeck

All I can tell you Rayfer is that the game is worth 15 bucks. don't know if you'll see it cheaper or not but that's a good deal for everything you get.

I was Rome 2 when Rome 2 wasn't cool. I think that was a Kenny Rogers song
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Nefaro

Definitely worth $15.  If it goes any lower on the Xmas sale, it won't be by much.  If!

I just dropped more money on tomorrow's release.  Can't miss out on that period!

Gusington

BUY IT...BUY IT NOW

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

I just said, "can't miss out on that period" and nobody made a joke about earning my red wings or Aunt Flo.  What is wrong with you people?

Staggerwing

We don't read enough outlaw biker memoires?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Oh you want a peace treaty? I don't think so bitches. Kneel before Zod.  :D ...I thought I was going to utterly rout them tonight but they have a few provinces left in Arabia :/ Tomorrow night, then  >:(

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Careful Gus. He looks devious. And it says so right under his picture. He could be a "Peaceful Parthian". Try saying that 3 times in a row. After 3 drinks in a row.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

lmao - i see youve derived the same satisfaction i did when they finally came begging - it was a beautiful you 'FK YOU!!!!!!!!!!' moment for me also

LongBlade

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 16, 2014, 04:56:31 AM
lmao - i see youve derived the same satisfaction i did when they finally came begging - it was a beautiful you 'FK YOU!!!!!!!!!!' moment for me also

I have no idea why the AI doesn't recognize a tipping point sooner. Like after the first couple of provinces fall like dominoes. Instead they wait until half of one province remains before crying uncle.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Quote from: Rayfer on December 15, 2014, 04:33:38 PM
You guys are killing me.  Emperors edition is back on sale at Humble Bundle (Steam key) for $15.00. Do I buy now or wait and hope for a better deal in the upcoming Steam holiday sales?

There are presently 248 pages of discussion on this game.

That works out to about six cents a page. If you haven't managed to derive six cents' worth of amusement just from reading these pages the I seriously doubt that any price point will be low enough.  ;D
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

You can't see it from the above screenie but the Parthians have hung on to 3-4 cities in Arabia. I will deal with that later today. But it was quite satsifying to loot their capjtal!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 15, 2014, 02:30:24 PM
Wrath of Sparta will be out tomorrow. 10% Off at Steam. Anybody gonna grab a sarissa and jump in?

I ordered.  So I hope it all works out.