My ball aches!

Started by Huw the Poo, July 16, 2013, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Hahaha, thanks guys!  Much appreciate the laughs!

undercovergeek

Sorry to hear of your plight matey, glad its nothing worse - book more time off for more intergalactic midday conquests with me (nothing finer)

Full marks to Bob for getting 'knackers' in his reply - not since the playground have i heard that - made me laugh out loud at work

Huw the Poo

Cheers Geek!  By the way Bob, you were right, it would be crazy to go back to work today so I've taken one more day off.

undercovergeek

nooooooooooooooooooooooo - 2 more days, 2.more.days.

im off tomorrow

you could be like Ferris Beuler

Grimnirsson

Huw, I know exactly how that feels, as a youngster I had Testicular torsion, I couldn't move at all because of the pain. Had a surgery to get things 'straight' again ;)
Get well soon!
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Huw the Poo

Grim, torsion is one of the two things I was really hoping it wouldn't be.  Eurgh.  I'm glad you had timely access to surgery!

Grimnirsson

Men are built too vulnerable, simple as that :P

www.homefrontcenter.de

Huw the Poo

Yeah, externalising the gonads was a bit of a design flaw, really.  The ladies get to have theirs safely tucked away; why can't we? :(

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 17, 2013, 09:29:42 AM
Yeah, externalising the gonads was a bit of a design flaw, really.  The ladies get to have theirs safely tucked away; why can't we? :(

ummmm - cos you wouldnt be able to put yours in ladies ones! and youd pee on yourself at the urinal, and i cant imagine the horror of a swimming pool changing room, with you and your tucked in 'action man' bits

Huw the Poo

Haha Geek!  Not sure if serious!  I was only talking about the gonads!  Quite happy for the old chap to remain outside. :)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 17, 2013, 09:46:45 AM
Haha Geek!  Not sure if serious!  I was only talking about the gonads!  Quite happy for the old chap to remain outside. :)

lmao - im awash with relief - you do know we're having this conversation in public?

Gusington

Indeed. Is torsion when the berries get all twisted-like?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on July 17, 2013, 10:12:48 AM

that sounds like the proper medical term

Grimnirsson

Quoteyou do know we're having this conversation in public?

WTF? Public? You sure?? I talk too much...

www.homefrontcenter.de

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Gusington on July 17, 2013, 10:12:48 AM

Yeah...I think it's usually the result of trauma, and if not treated very quickly can be fatal.  :o