CK 2 free copy for the first Groghead

Started by Yskonyn, August 02, 2013, 09:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yskonyn

I have a free copy of CK 2 (base game) to give away.
A trade is appreciated, but not neccessary. First come first serve. :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

bayonetbrant

caveat:  if you take it from Yskonyn, you owe us a Tuesday screenshot from your first game with it!  ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

FWIW, the game is OSX compatible. I just found that out.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

TheCommandTent

I already have CK 2 so don't need it but this is very cool of you Yskonyn.  If anyone has been on the fence about this game I highly recommend you take him up on his offer and grab the game!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

vyshka


Huw the Poo

Quote from: TheCommandTent on August 02, 2013, 06:39:08 PM
I already have CK 2 so don't need it but this is very cool of you Yskonyn.  If anyone has been on the fence about this game I highly recommend you take him up on his offer and grab the game!

Agreed.  CK2 is a very high quality game.  Unusually for a PDX game, the DLCs are not essential and it's a highly polished and playable experience right out of the box.

Darkspire

Quote from: Yskonyn on August 02, 2013, 09:42:14 AM
I have a free copy of CK 2 (base game) to give away.
A trade is appreciated, but not neccessary. First come first serve. :)

Yes please Yskonyn, if it is still going I would be very grateful,  always wanted to plat CK but never got around to it. The only thing is that if it is on Steam I will decline the offer.

Thanks

Darkspire
Trying to prove the existence of God with the Bible is the same thing as trying to prove the existence of Orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.


Yskonyn

I am happy to offer it to you Darkspire, but it is indeed on Steam... No likey in that case??
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Darkspire

Quote from: Yskonyn on August 03, 2013, 06:00:40 AM
I am happy to offer it to you Darkspire, but it is indeed on Steam... No likey in that case??

Thanks but no thanks then. I have an intense dislike for Steam and its background workings, DRM, updates etc, it also causes way to many imbalances in my system with program incompatibility, things working against each other.  Its not the first game from them for me, I had the X series Albion Prelude allotted as I had bought the X-Superbox from the local games store but never bothered to collect, never have played Albion but would love to, I have been with X since Beyond The Frontier was released and avidly played and enjoyed every game,  after reading about all the problems folks were having with saves for Terran Conflict and the other games in the series (that were years old and had a great deal of time invested) I believe I made the right choice. Matrix are the only Digital Distributor that I really trust, there methods are much more open and friendly.

Thanks again.

Darkspire
Trying to prove the existence of God with the Bible is the same thing as trying to prove the existence of Orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.


Yskonyn

Sure, no problem.

The game is still up for grabs everyone! Honk the horn and it will be yours. :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Nefaro

Nice offer Ysk.

I wonder if everyone who hasn't completely sworn off Pdox games already has it?  ???

Yskonyn

This is still available for any grog who wants it!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Deadskin

I would be interested if it is still up for grabs.

Yskonyn

Sure it is! Give me your Steam account name and its yours. :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."