Main Menu

X Rebirth First Trailer

Started by Darkspire, August 08, 2013, 11:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

If this game is not every bit as epic as it looks, I may need to commit Japanese ritual suicide.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Yskonyn

At the least I fully expect this game to bring my computer to its knees first, just like the previous games did to my pc at the time. :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

mikeck

Actually, the specs don't look too bad.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

PanzersEast

Watching the release video made me think of the Daft Punk Tron album...... specifically End of Line.. some cool shat there......


PE

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 14, 2013, 03:17:07 PM
If this game is not every bit as epic as it looks, I may need to commit Japanese ritual suicide.

LOL! I'll hide the tanto, just in case.

I really wish they had decided to have a midnight release. I have to work all day tomorrow and we have a guest coming in for a visit - so no X time for me!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Yskonyn

Quote from: son_of_montfort on November 14, 2013, 04:43:25 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 14, 2013, 03:17:07 PM
If this game is not every bit as epic as it looks, I may need to commit Japanese ritual suicide.

LOL! I'll hide the tanto, just in case.

I really wish they had decided to have a midnight release. I have to work all day tomorrow and we have a guest coming in for a visit - so no X time for me!

None for me neither; I will be abroad for two days... At least there will be a nice present when I get home. :)
Looking forward to reading the grogheads impressions!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

mikeck

Just bought new radeon 7850 2gb card (not the best I'm sure but I won't spend $400 on a frickin video card) to replace the 1gb radeon 6700 series I have now. I don't replace these things myself anymore ever since they became the size of notebooks and have attached fans and crap. Last time I did it I ripped some wire that seemed to not be too important but still....dropping the rig off at computer store tommorow and picking it up after work. Crossing my fingers that I won't have problems.

Normally I wouldn't risk it when there is a new game I want to play right away but this game is too pretty not to play with graphics turned up a
bit.

Watching those machine-gun type weapons firing while the ship flew between parts of a station out me over the edge. Card had been there uninstalled for a month
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Grim.Reaper

Will the release be for everyone tomorrow or just certain countries?  Thought I read somewhere that only Europe was tomorrow but maybe I read it wrong.

PanzersEast

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 14, 2013, 07:01:40 PM
Will the release be for everyone tomorrow or just certain countries?  Thought I read somewhere that only Europe was tomorrow but maybe I read it wrong.

All countries tomorrow.... Initially it was EU first.


PE

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: PanzersEast on November 14, 2013, 07:05:39 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 14, 2013, 07:01:40 PM
Will the release be for everyone tomorrow or just certain countries?  Thought I read somewhere that only Europe was tomorrow but maybe I read it wrong.

All countries tomorrow.... Initially it was EU first.


PE

Great..thank you.

republic

I found the manual posted online:  http://cdn4.steampowered.com/Manuals/2870/X_Rebirth_Manual_English.pdf?t=1384425963

I really want the game to be good...but I have exceeded my maximum number of games bought but don't play.  So I have to wait for you guys to fill me in.  Hopefully someone is taking off from work (take one for the team!) and can give us the goods midday so I can have it downloaded and ready when I'm off work.  :)

bboyer66

 I look forward to flying around for an hour, having no idea what I am doing, looking at the sites. Followed by the months of thinking "today is the day I learn to play this game".

Typically what happens with me in the X-Series

PanzersEast

#87
Quote from: republic on November 14, 2013, 07:38:32 PM
I found the manual posted online:  http://cdn4.steampowered.com/Manuals/2870/X_Rebirth_Manual_English.pdf?t=1384425963

I really want the game to be good...but I have exceeded my maximum number of games bought but don't play.  So I have to wait for you guys to fill me in.  Hopefully someone is taking off from work (take one for the team!) and can give us the goods midday so I can have it downloaded and ready when I'm off work.  :)

While I am not taking off work.... I will be leaving work early after I finish up doing a little programming on a project.  I'll post some pics and feedback.


PE

JudgeDredd

Checked this morning and it said "Pre-Load"

I am at work now and won't get home until 7pm...but the football and rugby is on tonight, so I'll likely not even get to fire it up. I'm out for the rugby tomorrow and on Sunday I'm going to see Thor with my daughter Cathryn and then watching the rugby.

So - I have no idea when I'm going to get to play it :-(
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 15, 2013, 04:37:58 AM
Checked this morning and it said "Pre-Load"

I am at work now and won't get home until 7pm...but the football and rugby is on tonight, so I'll likely not even get to fire it up. I'm out for the rugby tomorrow and on Sunday I'm going to see Thor with my daughter Cathryn and then watching the rugby.

So - I have no idea when I'm going to get to play it :-(

Football, chores and family can all kiss my a$$ tonight. When I get home, I'm playing rebirth.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18