Giving Away a Couple of Games....

Started by PanzersEast, August 16, 2013, 09:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

-budd-

I've only bought one humble  bundle and had some I would of liked to give away. My bundle was 8 games but only 3 keys, for those that have bought more bundles do they ever come with one key per game? There was 2 games i already had and 2 i probably am not going to play, but they were in groups with the games i wanted. Is there anyway around that to be able to give the games away?
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ross_ntu

Was that the Deep Silver one by any chance?  I have the same issue - I already had Risen and a few others from that one but I don't think there is a way around it - I think effectively you get a code for a pack of games on Steam, rather than the individual games themselves.

BanzaiCat and Tuna- PMs sent.

Tuna


ross_ntu

No problem Tuna - I'm glad it's going to get used. 

BanzaiCat