Giving Away a Couple of Games....

Started by PanzersEast, August 16, 2013, 09:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

I am giving away Steam Keys to the following for free...  let me know if you want one.


  • Dead Space
  • Mirror's Edge



PE

donkey_roxor


-budd-

anyone take you up on dead space yet. If it's just steam DRM i'm interested
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I've also got a copy of Dead Space if anyone wants it.

-budd-

if your willing, i'm your huckleberry
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Silent Disapproval Robot


Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

-budd-

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 16, 2013, 10:43:06 PM
OK, PM with Steam key sent.

Thank you Sir, your kind gesture is appreciated. Hope to get the chance to return the favor in the future.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Shelldrake

#8
Quote from: PanzersEast on August 16, 2013, 09:24:18 PM
I am giving away Steam Keys to the following for free...  let me know if you want one.


  • Dead Space
  • Mirror's Edge



PE

If Dead Space is still available I will take you up on your kind offer PE!

EDIT: On second thought let someone else have it since I already have more games than I can play!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

BanzaiCat

Looks like I'm too late. Would love to play Dead Space if possible.

As was said, very nice gesture gents, thanks for putting it out there.

PanzersEast

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 17, 2013, 12:41:01 PM
Looks like I'm too late. Would love to play Dead Space if possible.

As was said, very nice gesture gents, thanks for putting it out there.

I'll PM you the Steam Code.

PE

BanzaiCat


ross_ntu

Hey good idea!  I have a few games from recent bundles that people can have if they want them -

Burnout Paradise
Kings Bounty the Legend
Men of War

All reasonably good games but ones that I have already got.

Tuna

I interested in Kings Bounty.. is that the one before Armored Princess?

BanzaiCat

Would love Men of War, if nobody else has claimed it yet. Thanks for doing this, I hope I can reciprocate soon.