Dragon Age Inquisition

Started by SgtRock, September 07, 2013, 12:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Old thread but don't think anything more recent...

With the release on November 18th, I saw some places state that reviews will be released starting November 11th....the developer must be pretty confident in the game to allow that.

Still undecided if I will buy, but since reviews can come out soon I can make the decision later this week.

Gusington

^Where'd you see that? Ironically I was just watching some videos to get in the mood. I pre-ordered.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd


Gusington

Cool, they must be confident like you said. I think that bodes well for us.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

So when is pre-load gonna be up for this?
(Mind you, for us non-Americans release date is the 21st and not the 18th :( )

Gusington

Midnight on the day of release? 21st for you?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

^There's supposed to be a pre-load option.
It's advertised on Origin.

BanzaiCat

I'm watching y'all's commentary. DA1 was awesome but DA2 not so much.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I was very disappointed. Somehow I thought it was an extension of DA1. Loved the characters in DA1. DA2, they're meh. I dunno, it's been a while, I need to revisit it.

Gusington

Isn't DA2 more of an ARPG also?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Yeah, but the whole thing just seemed...off.

panzerde

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 10, 2014, 05:44:00 PM
Yeah, but the whole thing just seemed...off.


I played DA1 so much I racked up like 500 hours, almost as much as I have in Skyrim. I played DA2 through once. Same deal, I just couldn't get into the characters and the combat seemed very off. It certainly never managed to inspire the sense of desperation that my first playthrough of DA1 did.


I think they got the message though. This is looking pretty good from what I've seen so far.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Gusington

^You guys and 1 million other screaming DA fans can't be wrong. And I agree, from the videos and wikis I've checked I am getting a good, loin-moistening vibe.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

DA1 was excellent. I suspect I'm in the minority but I thought DA2 was pretty good too. Not as good as 1 but good none the less. It was different than1 but in some ways better. Your character's story spanned many years of time as she/he grew in not only levels but in wealth and fame. I liked it.