Main Menu

OOTP 13 key (GONE)

Started by JudgeDredd, September 15, 2013, 04:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

I think I'm allowed to do this - am I not?

I've just bought OOTP14 and unlicensed my OOTP13 game from my laptop...so I would be willing to give the key away. I don't think there's anything wrong with that...but I might check with OOTP first.

It would just be the key. One key (I lost the other license when I built my new PC). No support. No other activations...lose the key, lose the game...I'm not going to contact OOTP for more activations for a game I don't own anymore.

If anyone wants it, let me know by pm.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

gabeeg

#1
I did the same thing...since I bought 13 and 14 at full price I saw no problem of giving away 13 after unregistering and removing from my PC.  I would feel different if I got 14 for a special upgrade price (excluding the 5 bucks you save as an early bird).  But since each was a full purchase with separate license...IMO it should not be a problem000.  I did not bother asking permission, I felt it that clear cut.

Best text based sports sim ever by the way...totally addicted.
Kind Regards,
Harry

agathosdaimon

What is OOTP? Harry POtter Order of the PHoenix? ;)

Nefaro

Quote from: agathosdaimon on September 15, 2013, 10:25:43 PM
What is OOTP? Harry POtter Order of the PHoenix? ;)

Out of the Park Baseball Manager sim.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/out-of-the-park-baseball/index.php

These sports manager text sims may not look all that enrapturing at first glance, but damn are they addictive.  Kinda like a very detailed business tycoon style of game, except your business is in running a pro sports team (or a fictional one you create) as the General Manager and optionally Head Coach too.

agathosdaimon

lol, certainly doesnt sound like my type of game but they have their audience for sure! curiously, i have in my possession a similar game which i was given for free in along with my order for War in the East which i got on ebay - the game is the german Handball Manager 2010 - i am tempted to try it just to see what quite of strategy it involves,

Nefaro

WTH?  There's a 'Handbal Manager'?  Is that a professional sport in Germany??  :o

agathosdaimon

apparently, in fact i believe it is an olympic sport even