Main Menu

Job Posting

Started by ChrisK, October 10, 2013, 12:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

^Are they planning to introduce IL2s and Typhoons into WoT? Otherwise all you could do is hunt weeny tanks with it.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

ChrisK

No aircraft, no antiaircraft.  ::)

Staggerwing hit the nail on the head there. No American M42 Duster, no German Moebelwagen, no Russian Shilka, nothing like that.

Still looking for a researcher and an editor BTW. ;D

Toonces

Too bad there's no surf in Austin.   ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

In all seriousness, Gary you should drop Chris a line.  You seem well qualified from what I know of you from the forums.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Quote from: Toonces on October 17, 2013, 01:16:15 AM
Too bad there's no surf in Austin.   ::)

Charlie don't surf.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: ChrisK on October 16, 2013, 08:09:04 PM

Still looking for a researcher and an editor BTW. ;D

Drop me a line when you guys need a good lawyer.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


BanzaiCat

Quote from: Nefaro on October 17, 2013, 03:07:03 AM
Quote from: Toonces on October 17, 2013, 01:16:15 AM
Too bad there's no surf in Austin.   ::)

Charlie don't surf.

Yeah, but there's always Travis Lake. Specifically, Hippie Hollow Park has some awesome waves from a strange local phenomena. Go check it out. You're welcome.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 17, 2013, 06:44:10 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on October 17, 2013, 03:07:03 AM
Quote from: Toonces on October 17, 2013, 01:16:15 AM
Too bad there's no surf in Austin.   ::)

Charlie don't surf.

Yeah, but there's always Travis Lake. Specifically, Hippie Hollow Park has some awesome waves from a strange local phenomena. Go check it out. You're welcome.

I love the Oasis.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


BanzaiCat

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 17, 2013, 06:59:07 AM
I love the Oasis.

LOL

As long as the heifers aren't out, sure.

GJK

Quote from: Toonces on October 17, 2013, 01:18:39 AM
In all seriousness, Gary you should drop Chris a line.  You seem well qualified from what I know of you from the forums.

Thanks Toonces.  I'm sure that I could contribute to their company but I'm not sure if my qualifications are exactly what they're looking for.  I'll see what I can put together this weekend and submit it to Chris.  Wouldn't hurt to at least try.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

BanzaiCat

Quote from: ChrisK on October 16, 2013, 08:09:04 PM
Still looking for a researcher and an editor BTW. ;D

Wish I could...I can do both (technical writer/instructional designer for 10+ years), but I have a good job right now and couldn't do anything full time.

ChrisK

Send me your resumes anyway, couldn't hurt, right?  ;D