Main Menu

Interesting interview...

Started by Jarhead0331, October 14, 2013, 12:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

http://www.reddoorbluekey.com/features/interviews/retrospect-ascendancy/

This one popped up on pocket gamer. An interesting look at the development of Ascendancy on the PC...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Fetrik

Good stuff. I remember playing and having a good time. I did quit the game while still on my first Campaign due to lackluster AI.

Sooo many years ago.

Greybriar

I spent quite a bit of time playing Ascendancy back in the day, and despite its age I still fire it up from time to time. I'm glad to see that it hasn't been forgotten for it could have been one of the best space games of its time had its AI been better.

Thanks for posting about it, Jarhead.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Greybriar

For those of us who are unfamiliar with Ascendancy and who are curious as to what the game is like:

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.