Wargaming T-shirts?

Started by DicedT, October 17, 2013, 08:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DicedT

I treated myself to a Traveler T-shirt I've been wanting for 30 years: The 4518th Lift Infantry - http://www.traveller5.net/TravellerShirts.html   Can't wait until folks ask me what the hell that shirt means.

However, I'm also wondering what else is out there. I don't mean wargaming T-shirts that have a company logo or the word "wargamer", or the lame shirts on cafepress.com - http://www.cafepress.com/+wargaming+t-shirts?utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=wargaming-t-shirts&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=AutomatedKeyExpand-T&utm_content=search-e

I mean the ones like the t-shirt I have of the battle flag of a French Napoleonic infantry regiment (which I picked up at Origins years ago). Something that looks interesting and historical. I remember at Origins many years ago, they had shirts with the battle flags of the Prussian and Russian Imperial Guards.

Michael

LongBlade

Cool find on the Traveler shirt.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.