FRIDAY was the day that twas.....GAMING THREAD

Started by JudgeDredd, October 18, 2013, 05:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kushan

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm: It's sitting in my shopping cart right now. Going to watch some lets plays of it today and will more then likely pull the trigger in it before the end of the weekend.

Command: I hope to finish up my first RSR inspired scenario. Once I figure out why my two sides are not engaging each other it will be ready for playtesting/balancing.

Skyrim: Going to start a new "throw away" playthrough using the Requiem overhaul mod.

Diablo III: Maybe
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Rekim

I'm prepping for my first ASL game using night rules scheduled for next Thursday and totally underestimated the amount of time/effort required to make this happen. I figured I would get the rules read during my spare time last week and would be dry-running them over the weekend. Time to grab some coffee and get on with plan-B

Assuming I survive plan-B I hope to spend some time with Distant Worlds and Command: Modern Air Naval Operations this weekend. Have been trying REALLY hard to resist the urge for Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm...at least until my next credit card statement

PanzersEast


Dominions 4 - Have played a easy game to learn as much as I can, and still there is a ton more I am missing

Jagged Alliance 2 Gold - Picked it up on Steam Sale, never played any of them

Distant Worlds - No other Space 4X out there

Unity of Command or HOI3 - time for WW2 game

Skyrim - Finish the main quest and check out Falskaar mod


Like Kushan Flashpoint Campaigns is setting in my cart......

PE

Sir Slash

I'm tired of chasing Ligurians around the Alps in Rome 2, and it's finally a little cooler here in Fla., and that's got me thinking about Skyrim's mountains and snowy streams. I miss the place and want to go exploring and find someplace I've never been before. And go check on my player-home to make sure orcs haven't moved in( they NEVER flush) and hope some mouthy local will spout-off to me so I can introduce his ass to my shiny mailed boot and then catch some butterflies. :)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I never flush either.

Looking forward to that Arkham Horror AAR...it sounds choice.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast


Steelgrave

Will be alternating between my ongoing Civ V game as the Shoshone, some Civil War II, maybe a little Card Hunter and Legends of Eisenwald, and for certain a surprising time sink: 7 Days to Die alpha.

Sir Slash

How are you finding Legends of Eisenwald Steelgrave? It's still beta isn't it?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Bison

I'll probably just bitch about DRM on gaming forums.

Maybe look to play some L4D2 with Gus and LB.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Bison on October 18, 2013, 12:27:03 PM
I'll probably just bitch about DRM on gaming forums.

Maybe look to play some L4D2 with Gus and LB.

Let me know when you guys do LFD2 - would like to try it again, although I'm going to be busy tonight and tomorrow night. Otherwise I should be open this weekend (other than AAR writing...cough).

Steelgrave

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 18, 2013, 11:59:20 AM
How are you finding Legends of Eisenwald Steelgrave? It's still beta isn't it?

It is still beta and I've only played it briefly, so it's difficult to give much useful feedback. It seems promising but somewhat linear so far and lacking chrome. I'll try to give better feedback after the weekend  :)

Huw the Poo

I dunno!  There are some good possibilities open to me this weekend.

I will undoubtedly play some Diablo 3 on the sexybox with my lady - we just beat normal mode so we need to dive back into nightmare mode.  I have a single player game of Endless Space going on, and of course the newly-released and magnificent Bionic Dues.  I'm sure I'll play other stuff but I don't know what yet.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Bison on October 18, 2013, 12:27:03 PM
I'll probably just bitch about DRM on gaming forums.

Maybe look to play some L4D2 with Gus and LB.
ouch  :-\
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

I will be around late tonight and tomorrow night sneaking through Dishonored...ping me.

Also I am transferring my man nook to my in laws this weekend, as my house renovations are finally set to begin.

Also also, I am my lady's sexybox.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Slick Wilhelm

Espana 1936: Starting my first game as the Republicans. I'm reading two different books right now on the war. What a chaotic civil war this was!

World of Tanks: Finally got my T-95, and what a beauteous beast she is! Slow as hell, but great frontal armor. Still trying to decide if I should upgrade to the 155mm gun, or stay with the 120mm.