which state is your natural fit?

Started by besilarius, October 22, 2013, 10:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

#15
Washington my ass. 

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 23, 2013, 09:55:37 PM
I got Georgia as well....

serious? ... that's scarey.... must be the matching humour
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Either that or a predilection for inbreeding.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.