Lil' Guardian Pyro Saxxy Nominee

Started by RooksBailey, November 20, 2013, 01:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RooksBailey

The annual Team Fortress 2 Saxxy Awards process in underway, and it looks like we have a contender for the top spot already:

That was fantastic!   :D  When are we going to get that feature length TF2 movie Valve has been talking about?  I think the community is up to the task based on this!

Creative gaming communities just make games so much better in the long run.   

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Martok

Cool!  I've never even played TF2 (so I'm sure I missed a fair bit of inside humor), but that was still good. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

RooksBailey

Quote from: Martok on November 20, 2013, 04:53:43 AM
Cool!  I've never even played TF2 (so I'm sure I missed a fair bit of inside humor), but that was still good.

You should give it a try.  It is free to play, so it won't cost you anything.  Personally, I am so sick of generic "modern shooters" that I come to love the cartoony nature of the game.  TF2 has more character than any other shooter I can think of, hence all these fan vids that explore these wonderful guys in greater detail. 

Valve's magic at work....
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

RooksBailey