Main Menu

Red Orchestra Fans...

Started by Jarhead0331, November 30, 2013, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


jomni


Toonces

Yep, that looks really good.  A Vietnam version of RO2 will totally rock.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MikeGER


Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Wow.  Is this a user-created mod or something official?

I really should do some more Rising Storm.  It's one of the very few first-person shooters I can enjoy. 

Gusington

I wish we could get a group together to play...I would get Rising Storm and this mod right now.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

I'm in. Looks interesting. I still miss BF Vietnam when I could crank up the tunes, hop in a helo and go raising hell all over the map. That was great.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

I'm in too...buying Rising Storm at the Steam sale now.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on December 01, 2013, 10:49:01 AM
I'm in too...buying Rising Storm at the Steam sale now.

50% off on Steam makes this a no-brainer.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Nefaro

Quote from: LongBlade on December 01, 2013, 10:52:47 AM
Quote from: Gusington on December 01, 2013, 10:49:01 AM
I'm in too...buying Rising Storm at the Steam sale now.

50% off on Steam makes this a no-brainer.

Ha!  It was already cheap at regular price.  :D  50% is almost giving it away.

Gusington

I'm going I'm going! And getting Verdun too...check it out, as an aside:

http://www.verdungame.com/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Sheesh. The game is downloading at 1/6 mbs. Might as well plan your day around something else. It's going to take me about three hours to pull this down, and that's before the multiplayer gets downloaded apparently.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

I'll try to download later tonight and into the overnight...my temp setup takes forever on the best of days.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd