Look! Over that hill! It's...FRIDAY!!!

Started by MetalDog, December 06, 2013, 07:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Martok

Well as promised, I finally purchased Pandora: First Contact, so I may give that a whirl later today if I have time. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

eyebiter

.
#46
.

GDS_Starfury

I looked over the hill.


those poor poor sheep.  :o
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mikeck

Quote from: MetalDog on December 08, 2013, 10:45:09 AM
Well, if you come back this way, give me some warning.  If you don't know the joys of Cracker Barrell, I will introduce you ;)

Mmmmm...best grits around. Used to hit the barrel after midnight shift for bacon, eggs and grits.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

MetalDog

I love me some grits, too!  I usually get the country fried steak and some baked apples, too.  And it's not my cup of tea, but that gift shop is pretty alright.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Toonces

Everyone knows Denny's kicks Cracker Barrel's butt.   :P

On topic- I have been flying my pants off in FSX and also playing a bunch of Red Orchestra 2.  Man RO2 is rough if you're on a server with players who have their crap together.  I did have one memorable match playing as a Russian machine gunner.  I got this awesome overwatch position on a hill and had this chokepoint locked in and was just whacking the enemy like crazy.  It was sooooo fun.  The Germans finally overran the position and I was all by myself trying to hold on for reinforcements...but then I ran out of ammo and while I was changing mags someone finally got me.  What a bummer.  But I got like 20 kills.  :)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I'm thinking of booting up some RoF multiplayer or Over Flanders Fields.  I am kind of in a mood to play a game that works and blow things up.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Just got back from drill and I am freezing my arse off. Drinking beer to warm up...what to game?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek


BanzaiCat

Hey now! Any gift shop that will sell the full range of 'Greatest American Hero' episodes on DVD for twelve bucks has MY vote for one of the top ten must-visit locales in 'Murica.

undercovergeek



Passing by HMS Belfast at about 10am this morning - undercoverjunior determind to get in at bottom right

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


undercovergeek

only found out this morning, the main guns are trained on Scratchwood Motorway Services - on the assumption this is where invaders of London would meet before the main invasion!

Gusington

What is that crazy pyramid building in the background?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Toonces on December 08, 2013, 02:47:14 PM
Everyone knows Denny's kicks Cracker Barrel's butt.   :P

>:(  back to the Jersey Shore for a umpa lumpa  orange treatment for you.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.