Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Already did since I was an original backer

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Greybriar

Luck you! I hope you two enjoy it when it goes live. ::)

Am I the only one who didn't back the Kickstarter for Kingdom Come: Deliverance and is now trying to decide whether to buy it or not?
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Greybriar on January 15, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
Luck you! I hope you two enjoy it when it goes live. ::)

Am I the only one who didn't back the Kickstarter for Kingdom Come: Deliverance and is now trying to decide whether to buy it or not?

From what I played during the early alpha/beta and from what I have seen now, seems like it will be decent....no regrets on my part.  You can buy for $35 over at cdkeys, seems like a fair price.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/kingdom-come-deliverance-pc-steam-cd-key

Gusington

I've been looking forward to it forever and will be getting it...maybe not on release day but not that long after.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Thanks for the heads-up, Grim.Reaper. O0

Gus, from the Kingdom Come: Deliverance store page at Green Man Gaming: "Pre-order now to get the "Treasures of the Past" map pack, which includes trails to unique armor!"
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Tpek

I also already did via GMG with a 25% off :P

Gusington

^You tempting RPG chippies!

I didn't get any discount from Green Man...maybe I'm too short :(

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Quote from: Gusington on January 15, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
^You tempting RPG chippies!

I didn't get any discount from Green Man...maybe I'm too short :(

Gus, you have to use discount code BLUE25 when you pre-order Kingdom Come: Deliverance from Green Man Gaming in order to get 25% off (the offer is good on all PC games). I don't know if the code is valid if you aren't on Green Man Gaming's email list.

Edit: From Green Man Gaming: "You have until 23:59 UTC, 17th of January to claim your unique 25% discount." (The BLUE25 discount code)

Gusington

Hmm I am a registered user...but I am not getting any field in the order form to enter any codes. Not sure what is up.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gmg are kinda weaselly and put the discount box on the checkout page.

Gusington

I rechecked and now it is there...44.99...hard to resist

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Just bought it, that 25% off hits that sweet spot, you know?

Thanks for the heads up!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Yskonyn

I backed it as well. Really looking forward to it!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."