It's beginning to look a lot like FRIDAY!

Started by MetalDog, December 20, 2013, 06:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Interesting....can't imagine what would come out on a Saturday.   Must be a trick:)

bayonetbrant

you'll just have to come back tomorrow and find out ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Endless space
Histwar: Napoleon
Maybe some "Fallen enchantress"
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

undercovergeek

Quote from: mikeck on December 20, 2013, 04:49:56 PM
Endless space
Histwar: Napoleon
Maybe some "Fallen enchantress"

You were my rebirth champion - what happened?

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 20, 2013, 04:30:27 PM
you'll just have to come back tomorrow and find out ;)

Of course I will be out all day tomorrow:(. Maybe just a little hint:)

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

-budd-

you know it's probably already tomorrow somewhere in the world 8)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Toonces

I'm definitely playing Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2.  I'm grooving on playing as a machine gunner and getting halfway decent at it.

I'm probably going to fly some FSX.

And I'm considering breaking out the wheel and firing up Euro Truck Simulator 2, in which case F1:2012 becomes a possibility.

Not really looking for anything on sale, but I am very, VERY tempted (and most likely will) to buy the standalone version of DayZ.  If it wasn't so bloody close to Xmas I would have already bought it.  I think, after a few drinks tonight, I'm just going to click buy and be done with it...a little present to myself.  It will be our little secret, eh?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Rekim

I'll be putting in many hours at work this weekend. It's the night shift and usually things are extra quite this time of year...so I picked up Panzer Corps for the ipad before fishtailing my way into the work this afternoon. Man of man, I can't believe the snow we're getting this winter...and I had to go and buy a rear wheel drive car this past summer  ::)

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 20, 2013, 04:51:36 PM
Quote from: mikeck on December 20, 2013, 04:49:56 PM
Endless space
Histwar: Napoleon
Maybe some "Fallen enchantress"

You were my rebirth champion - what happened?

Ha! Well I've been playing it almost exclusively (some endless space too) since it came out a month ago. Taking a break. Plus, they are patching so often, I keep having to restart. So I figured its a good time for a break. Will come back in a month or so. Like x3, I usually hit a point where I ask "what's the point? What are my goals and why?"
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson


MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob