It's Friday! Are you STILL off?!

Started by MetalDog, December 27, 2013, 06:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tgb

Quote from: eyebiter on December 27, 2013, 06:56:56 PM


Waiting to see if Rome Total War goes on sale for 50% off on Steam this weekend

You missed it.  It was half price on both Steam and GMG yesterday or the day before.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: tgb on December 27, 2013, 09:00:17 PM
Quote from: eyebiter on December 27, 2013, 06:56:56 PM


Waiting to see if Rome Total War goes on sale for 50% off on Steam this weekend

You missed it.  It was half price on both Steam and GMG yesterday or the day before.

Still can get here for 50% off...GetGamesGo

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/total-war-rome-2-live

Grim.Reaper

Can also get Rome 2 Keys here for about $23....

http://www.kinguin.net/category/2488/total-war-rome-ii-steam-key/

I have used this place for a few steam games and never an issue...key comes pretty instantly and no issues in activating.

Kushan

Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on December 27, 2013, 05:07:25 PM
1) Reseat the video card in the bus. Doing this solved a similar issue I was having.

2) Heat build up. Use an app to check the temp of your video card while under load. Also taking the side cover off and pointing a fan at the video card.

3) Is your power supply beefy enough to support the load the video card is asking from it? Which video card have you, and how big of a power supply?

Thanks Slick. I've reseated the video cards. Also downloaded EVGA's software to monitor the temp. I doubt its the PSU, I had my my old one go out last year and bought a brand new 1000W PSU. I think it should be more then enough to power x2 GTX 570's. It could just be that Rome 2 and ArmA 3 are not optimized for SLI. I know the Skyrim engine isn't, but its never given me much trouble until recently.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Toonces

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 27, 2013, 06:43:05 PM
I've been getting back into Rising Storm myself.  I had a great round last night even though we lost the match.  I was playing as a squad leader for the Marines.  I got some good arty marks down for the commander and then rushed the huts behind the trenches covering the beach after we took those.  I was able to get in under the pillars and racked up 32 kills with my Thompson before I was hit by friendly fire.  Ended up getting 72 kills for 14 deaths that mission.  Good times!

That's pretty damn impressive.  I've been playing a while now, and 72 kills represents 2 or 3 matches worth of kills for me.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Silent Disapproval Robot

It was definitely not the norm.  I'm usually in the 15-25 range per match in a full server.

MetalDog

Quick question, anyone playing/have played Baldur's Gate Enhanced Editon?  Any good?  Says MP and Cross Platform MP, what is Cross Platform?  PC and Console?  PC and Mac?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GibbyG

Quote from: MetalDog on December 27, 2013, 09:34:12 PM
Quick question, anyone playing/have played Baldur's Gate Enhanced Editon?  Any good?  Says MP and Cross Platform MP, what is Cross Platform?  PC and Console?  PC and Mac?

I played it and it was good.  For me it was easier to get this than to get the original and mod it up.  Others have no issues with the mods.  Also, the added party members add some new content.

Right now it is available on PC, MAC, and IOS.  Website says in a future patch it will allow MP across these plaforms and Android when released.  Not sure if this was ever done.

MetalDog

Thanks for the info.  I know I can always count on you guys to come up with the goods :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Rizik6

I've gotten hooked on Tales of Maj'Eyal. Maybe some Rome 2.

Bison

Once again wasted a Friday night killing sand people in SWTOR.  I really need to play a real wargame soon.

Anguille

I will continue my darkstar one campaign which is progressing well. I would like to finish it before going back to work on the 6th.  8)

Rekim

stayed up until 5am playing Distant Worlds and Thunderbolt Apache Leader

Looks like I'm about to pull off my first ever campaign win with TAL, playing Libya'84

Tuna

Tried some more things to get FSX to work.. when that failed.. tried BF4 for a lil while bleh... Played some Assassins Creed (came for free with the card) Then continued a Rome II campaign that I hadn't played in or month or two.. that was better..

Gusington

Was in Washington DC with family until late last night, but can start gaming again today if allowed some time by the family, off from work until 1/2.

I want to continue with WWI-themed gaming but not all my components for WOFF have arrived yet. So I may start a Civ V modded campaign in the industrial/modern era as Russia as a fail safe. Maybe a new campaign of SCWWI, maybe the WWI mod for CoH, or Sid Meier's Ace Patrol until everything arrives for WOFF.

If I get sick of WWI, then it will either be an Iceni campaign in Rome II, CoH 2, or Assassin's Creed: Black Flag.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd