Main Menu

1st Game Played in 2014

Started by Bison, January 01, 2014, 01:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

After breakfast, it'll be Avernum: Escape From the Pit.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Nothing for me yet. I have to get up at 2am tomorrow for the 20-hour drive home, then work Friday. Maybe this weekend.  :(

Gusington

^That does not sound like a fun game at all.

1.19 for the whole Red Baron series???
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Staggerwing on January 01, 2014, 09:38:55 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 01, 2014, 09:01:04 AM
Quote from: Gusington on January 01, 2014, 08:52:38 AM
Diving head first into a pile of CoH2 as the weather bears down around me.

Yep, going to be a rough couple of days here too....already have about 5-6 inches on the ground, 2-3 more expected during the day/afternoon, and then 6-8 inches more possible on tonight/Thursday.....the fun begins:(

Stay safe during the storm guys!

Son of a $#@#%%......go out to snow blow the driveway and my darn snow blower starter cable snapped off and on top of that my electric start did not work.....since the machine was 10+ years old, decided better to replace and upgrade then bother with fixing, especially since that could take days and likely would be a few hundred anyways........what a way start this $#$%# new year:(  At least a local store was open so I could pick one up as we get hit with this storm.

Is this year over with yet?

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 01, 2014, 11:07:11 AM
Nothing for me yet. I have to get up at 2am tomorrow for the 20-hour drive home, then work Friday. Maybe this weekend.  :(

Safe driving Comrade. I, too, am driving home tomorrow. Two 14 hours days followed by a 4 hour drive will get us home on Saturday afternoon. So that leaves Sunday to dig out the month of snow that has accumulated in my driveway. Fun times......  :P


MengJiao

Quote from: tgb on January 01, 2014, 06:19:53 AM
I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet, but probably Blackguards.

  After Puzzling over what I claimed I had against Strategic games, i realized I'd had a great time in Rome II at the strategic level and rise of Prussia just before that so...Rome II Plus Rise of Prussia = Birth of Rome, so I've been playing that:

Won as the Gauls in the early 3rd C BC.
Lost as the Samnites even earlier
Came back as the Romans in 298 BC.  Seem to be winning with a Dictator and an early Scipio (Barbatus?  Odd, he doesn't seem to have much hair at all).
The Dictator (whose name I've forgotten) has all kinds of command attributes, but he's never active so Scipio does all the work out there in the Samnite-infested wilds of Italy.

Double Deuce

Not sure you can call it playing but am working on my Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm campaign and a possible multiple player idea.

Kushan

Quote from: Double Deuce on January 01, 2014, 02:09:04 PM
Not sure you can call it playing but am working on my Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm campaign and a possible multiple player idea.

Playing some Flashoint Campaigns myself this morning. Currently watching my ground units get torn apart by Soviet helos while my air defense units sit around and watch....
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Sir Slash

My mistake. $1.99 For the Red Baron Series. $1.19 For B-17 The Mighty Eighth.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

I believe my brain can only handle the most simplest of tasks today, so it shall be Skyrim FTW.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bbmike

I was in Williamsburg last weekend and after hearing all of those fifes and drums I decided to play Colonization today.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on January 01, 2014, 09:07:24 AM
12-18 inches here, allegedly. Time to get serious.



Nice pic!  We're expecting 10-14 over here. 

My first game played for the new year was World At Arms for iPhone/Android.  Then I played Call of Duty: Ghosts on my XBOX.  Only two more missions to go in order to complete the single player story mode!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 01, 2014, 10:29:20 AM
That's no weather to be a Naked Celtic Warrior in Gus. I'm staying with the Suebi in '14 though GOG has the whole Red Baron series for $1.19. I'm tempted......

This must be over. It says 9.99 now...

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Ubercat

Spider Solitaire for me.  :'( I didn't have time for anything lengthier or more complex before going to work this morning!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell