Do they know it's Friday after all?

Started by MetalDog, January 03, 2014, 07:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

It seems like it took forever for Friday to get here and that it should only be Wednesday.  Both at the same time.  LOVE the holidays, but they mess up my internal clock.  Anyways, it'll be Avernum: Escape Fom the Pit for a while along with something else.  Warlock, Civ IV MP or maybe something else.  But there WILL be games!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Just heading in to start the thread and here he is already!

There will be Rome 2, there will be CMANO, there will be ARMA III and some CK II.

Hoping also to get stuck into eu4 for the first time - thinking about Austria

Want to look at creating a persistent world in CMANO to aar about

Also want to get into some cqb mini missions for arma III

And seeing what happens next for oberto in ck II Parma -   having been born to a lowly count and struggling for some social standing for over a decade it looks like 3 duchys are up for grabs

Tuna

First Game will be Shoveling all this SNOW!.... At least it's light and fluffy (I think).

Probably FSX (put my old Video Card back in my machine).

Maybe some Rome II (got back into my campaign when FSX was broken).

Some Sid Meier's Air Patrol in between Periods.

tgb

Blackguards and Wizardry 8 for sure.  Perhaps some Rise of Venice aswell.

TheCommandTent

I too am playing the snow shoveling game this morning.   But thankful I also got the snow day DLC, so once I unlock the coffee achievement it will be Rome II all day!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Bison


tgb

One thing about Summers in Arizona - you don't have to shovel heat.

Tuna

Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 03, 2014, 07:54:58 AM
I too am playing the snow shoveling game this morning.   But thankful I also got the snow day DLC, so once I unlock the coffee achievement it will be Rome II all day!

LOL. I remember when snow days used to mean Day Off!.. Now it means WFH.. will shovel at lunch.. Glad I got two boys to help!

Apocalypse 31

Recently re-installed Supreme Commander and enjoying coop MP with a friend. What a wonderful game. Truly an innovative RTS.

Also prepping for our weekly Monday Night Tanks, Steel Beasts game.

bboyer66

Dont Starve = awesome survival game with a quirky art style

ARMA III=  Looks lovely and I am getting some nice frame rates (50fps+)

Just finished the Stanley Parable which I found mediocre at best. It has a unique story for sure, but all in all I was not blown away by it like some reviewers apparently were.






Shelldrake

Lots of snow to shovel here too and its still coming down! Once I finish I plan on some XCOM.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Rayfer

Quote from: bboyer66 on January 03, 2014, 11:34:11 AM
Dont Starve = awesome survival game with a quirky art style

ARMA III=  Looks lovely and I am getting some nice frame rates (50fps+)

Just finished the Stanley Parable which I found mediocre at best. It has a unique story for sure, but all in all I was not blown away by it like some reviewers apparently were.

I almost pulled the trigger on Stanley Parable yesterday, it was on sale at Steam for something like $9.00....but I didn't, it's a genre I have not played much over the years. The reviews all raved about it but I held off hoping for something better or for nothing at all and to play what I already have!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Some Iron Front MP on Saturday.
Some ArmA III MP on Sunday. 

Fly around in Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad for a bit. Play some more of my Fallen Enchantress and CMANO games.  Still fighting with the CMANO interface and AI mission routines more than I am with the enemy.

JudgeDredd

Football Manager 2014
DTM Experience
F1 2013
Saints Row IV (probably)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

WallysWorld

Combat Mission Afghanistan
Wargame European Escalation
WinSPMBT playing the 1989 World War 3 scenarios.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson