Come for the games. Stay for the camaraderie.

Started by MetalDog, January 19, 2014, 02:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on January 20, 2014, 12:15:02 PM
Just for the record, I am JH's legal secretary.

is that like been Fabio?

do you answer all his mail as him?

wait.........

do you post as JH?

are YOU JH??

Gusington

No but Fabio and JH may be the same person. Give me five dollars and I can show you the possible evidence.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on January 20, 2014, 12:29:35 PM
No but Fabio and JH may be the same person. Give me five dollars and I can show you the possible evidence.

if i understand this right, you have pictures of JH in his pants and a blonde wig you sell for $5??

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

thats not really pulling the 'marines in wigs and loin cloths' strings of my wallet i was clearly promised

BanzaiCat

This is but one of the reasons I keep coming back - when I don't think this place could possibly get any weirder, someone proves me wrong.

Also, the OP-to-cleavage ratio is of epic and creative proportions.

Gusington

Hey don't shoot the messenger 'Geek. If you want wigs and loin cloths you know where to find them...sheesh. You freak.

8)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on January 20, 2014, 12:53:16 PM
Hey don't shoot the messenger 'Geek. If you want wigs and loin cloths you know where to find them...sheesh. You freak.

8)

I want JH in wigs and loincloths goddamit!

bob48

Well, you already have my full collection - 'The Flatulent Frying Pan Floozy'
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Jarhead0331

Gus reminds me of Bugs Bunny when he gets dressed up all nice, like a girl bunny.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Martok

Coming here to Grogheads and clicking the "Show unread posts since last visit" link is something I look forward to just about every day.  The gaming (and especially Computer Gaming) sections receive the lion's share of my attention, although I spend a fair amount of time in the IRL section as well.  I generally avoid Religion & Politics, but even there I still poke my head in every once in a while. 

MetalDog put his finger on it, though:  I may have initially joined this community because of all the games discussions, but the biggest reason I stayed was because of the bonds that have been formed here.  Grogheads is populated by terrific and interesting folks, and it's difficult to imagine an online community where I'd feel more at home.  :) 

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 12:50:58 PM
Also, the OP-to-cleavage ratio is of epic and creative proportions.
LOL!  Yes, also that.  8) 

And begging your pardon, but I simply must add your quote to my sig.  Such quips need to be more broadly shared! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Martok on January 20, 2014, 01:57:40 PM
And begging your pardon, but I simply must add your quote to my sig.  Such quips need to be more broadly shared!

Finally!  8) lol

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 02:58:19 PM
Quote from: Martok on January 20, 2014, 01:57:40 PM

Finally!  8) lol

You bumped me off the list! Bastard!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus