Consolidated Heroes of Stalingrad thread

Started by Barthheart, January 21, 2014, 02:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

lmfao

if it was PBEM id have given you a challenge, but it aint, so i wont

first lot of feedback is on you JD

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:32:51 AM
lmfao

if it was PBEM id have given you a challenge, but it aint, so i wont

first lot of feedback is on you JD

So play live.

I'll take any challenge for a live game.


undercovergeek

dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Ya don't have to play non-stop. You can save a restart the game later.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Ya don't have to play non-stop. You can save a restart the game later.

keep talking

im getting pointy

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Ya don't have to play non-stop. You can save a restart the game later.
I'd like to try an online game...what time zone are you?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 12, 2014, 08:19:27 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Ya don't have to play non-stop. You can save a restart the game later.
I'd like to try an online game...what time zone are you?

puh.....

shunned by a Scotsman

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:59:58 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Ya don't have to play non-stop. You can save a restart the game later.

keep talking

im getting pointy

Errr... uummm... yeah.... where is yer left hand?

What else do you want to know?
Almost 50 scenarios in all.
Meeting engagements.
Defensive engagements.
Assault engagements.
City fighting, rural fighting, capture/defend the hill, winter fighting, night fighting.
Russian regulars, partisans and Guard troops.
German regulars and SS troops.
Romanian troops.
Close support air attacks.
Lots of armour.
Off board artillery strikes.
Leaders, heroes, medics, snipers, Russian Commissar for "motivation", Russian nurse....

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 12, 2014, 08:19:27 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Ya don't have to play non-stop. You can save a restart the game later.
I'd like to try an online game...what time zone are you?

I'm in EST, I think that is GMT -5... right now it's 0827 and I'm at work.
I could meet you for a game on Sat or Sun? I'm up at 0630 anyway...

undercovergeek

Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2014, 08:26:15 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:59:58 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Ya don't have to play non-stop. You can save a restart the game later.

keep talking

im getting pointy

Errr... uummm... yeah.... where is yer left hand?

What else do you want to know?
Almost 50 scenarios in all.
Meeting engagements.
Defensive engagements.
Assault engagements.
City fighting, rural fighting, capture/defend the hill, winter fighting, night fighting.
Russian regulars, partisans and Guard troops.
German regulars and SS troops.
Romanian troops.
Close support air attacks.
Lots of armour.
Off board artillery strikes.
Leaders, heroes, medics, snipers, Russian Commissar for "motivation", Russian nurse....

lol i just meant saving mid game

so you both play hot seat, and at any point can just save and leave it for another day

im up for that

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 08:26:00 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 12, 2014, 08:19:27 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Ya don't have to play non-stop. You can save a restart the game later.
I'd like to try an online game...what time zone are you?

puh.....

shunned by a Scotsman
lol - you haven't said you're buying yet. I'd much rather play someone in the UK...more convenient time wise
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 08:29:30 AM
...
lol i just meant saving mid game

so you both play hot seat, and at any point can just save and leave it for another day

im up for that

To play MP, you need to connect to the Slitherine MP server. You enter the lobby and meet your opponent. Start a game.
Play for as long as you want. Leave the game. Re-enter the lobby at a later time, select the game in progress when you are both there and start playing again.
Same works if you happen to get disconnected.

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 12, 2014, 08:19:27 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
dont get me wrong, its not a complaint

and i dont think either JD or I have got the time to spend 90 mins non stop across a battlefield from each other

Ya don't have to play non-stop. You can save a restart the game later.
I'd like to try an online game...what time zone are you?

out of curiousity what was the cost after tax JD?

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

im back in the UK tomorrow night - ill download it then, gimme a chance to do a tutorial and then ill hit you up for a battle - i know not Saturday, youll be crying into you irn bru again