Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising on Steam

Started by Jarhead0331, January 30, 2014, 03:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

A great classic, and I don't think this one is on GoG...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/267980/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mikeck

Seems like Gaia: carrier mission.  is it better than that game? what's the difference?  I kind of liked gaia but the AI was incredibly stupid so it just sort of California
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Jarhead0331

My bad...it is available on GoG, and wouldn't you know, its even in my damn library.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mikeck

Meh, nevermind...I looked at a few YouTube videos and it looks like a short range click fest. I'll pass
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

ComradeP

Click fest?

It's a third person vehicle shooter/real time sort of tactical level vehicle platoon game depending on the way you prefer to play it. I enjoyed it a lot, it's quite different from any click-fest RTS games.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

mikeck

Quote from: ComradeP on January 31, 2014, 12:38:14 PM
Click fest?

It's a third person vehicle shooter/real time sort of tactical level vehicle platoon game depending on the way you prefer to play it. I enjoyed it a lot, it's quite different from any click-fest RTS games.

Willing video it was just playing flying around with a bunch of missile shooting each other down is the game like "carrier gaia mission " at all?