Iranian Warships Threaten U.S. Maritime Borders

Started by BanzaiCat, February 08, 2014, 03:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/08/iran-sending-warships-close-to-us-borders/

QuoteA senior Iranian naval commander says his country has sent several warships to the Atlantic Ocean, close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time.

The commander of Iran's Northern Navy Fleet, Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad, is quoted by the official IRNA news agency as saying Saturday that the vessels have already begun the journey to the Atlantic Ocean via waters near South Africa.

"Iran's military fleet is approaching the United States' maritime borders, and this move has a message," Haddad reportedly said, according to Fars, a semi-official Iranian news agency.

Right, and that message will be, "Glub glub blugg blub blub *"

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

I'm not sure they know what the term 'threaten' means ...
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

I'm impressed that the Iranians claim to have a destroyer and a helicopter carrier.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

How will the world react to the powerful fleet of Falsehood and Fiction? Let us all hope that they don't send Guffaw and Boondoggle out to join them! We aren't ready for that!

Steelgrave

Somewhere deep in the bowels of the Capital.....Congressmen are working on how to turn this into a credible threat worthy of increased military spending....in their district, of course.

Maybe the Cuban and Venezuelan navies, along with ragged squadrons of Somalian pirates, could be encouraged to join in the "invasion"? Where the hell are the Wolverines when you need them?

BanzaiCat

Or where's Chuck Norris?!? He has experience with fighting horrid overacting!

Greybriar

"....Iranian officials said last month that the fleet consisted of the destroyer Sabalan and the logistic helicopter carrier Khark...."

Don't tell me the U.S. doesn't have the naval strength in the Atlantic to oppose that "fleet"!
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

GDS_Starfury

We're leaving itvto the canadians for training purposes.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

undercovergeek

You could go psy-ops and just leave a naked star out there in a rubber ring and one of those fairground sugar dummies round his neck

BanzaiCat

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 08, 2014, 08:35:54 PM
You could go psy-ops and just leave a naked star out there in a rubber ring and one of those fairground sugar dummies round his neck

My God, man. Think of the Geneva Convention, you monster! ;)

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

OJsDad

Lets just hope that the current US President and his Secretary of State don't screw things up this badly;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053084/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

Steelie...those are not the REAL Wolverines! Come on now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on February 08, 2014, 09:43:12 PM
Steelie...those are not the REAL Wolverines! Come on now.

+1

Looks like the cast of Cop Rock...

...although the cast of Cop Rock were better actors, actually.