Iranian Warships Threaten U.S. Maritime Borders

Started by BanzaiCat, February 08, 2014, 03:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

They would most likely defect on the spot.

...or should that be defecate?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bob48 on February 11, 2014, 07:14:45 AMwould do for the moral of the Iranian sailors

I don't know.  Are Iranian morals stronger than typical navy morals?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

This is the geek-scare-the-pants-off-moral version. I could have said morale, which, in hindsight, may have been more apt ;)

...on the other hand..............I may just have left the 'e' off........

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

Barthheart

bob48

'Clip those corners'

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

look - "moral" vs "morale" just has too many possibilities for humor to let it go. 

People who screw up their-there-they're or two-to-too rarely leave much of a chuckle on the table.
But then/than always has humo(u)rous possibilities, and accept-except often does too.

I don't poke at everything, just the ones begging for jokes to be made :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 11, 2014, 11:47:03 AM
look - "moral" vs "morale" just has too many possibilities for humor to let it go. 

People who screw up their-there-they're or two-to-too rarely leave much of a chuckle on the table.
But then/than always has humo(u)rous possibilities, and accept-except often does too.

;)

undercovergeek

yeah, yeah you love it really

sat there in your grammar uniform and knee length boots

bob48

LOL - I left myself wide open for that one (she said). And I'm usually so careful (he said).

'Clip those corners'

BanzaiCat

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 11, 2014, 12:06:43 PM
yeah, yeah you love it really

sat there in your grammar uniform and knee length boots

So use punctuation and capitalize every so often, and the uniform doesn't need to go on. :P

VITHOUT PROPER GRAMMARRRRR, ZE VORLD VILL FALL TO FILLLANY! Fffffillany? Fffillains?

undercovergeek

Barthheart

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.