Main Menu

Living EU4 for real

Started by undercovergeek, February 12, 2014, 03:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mikeck

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 13, 2014, 06:03:10 PM
^ Are you suggesting Lithuanians migrate? ;)



No, I'm merely suggesting that they could have been carried by some type of bird...perhaps a swallow...it could grip them by the husk
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Quote from: mikeck on February 14, 2014, 04:10:09 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 13, 2014, 06:03:10 PM
^ Are you suggesting Lithuanians migrate? ;)



No, I'm merely suggesting that they could have been carried by some type of bird...perhaps a swallow...it could grip them by the husk

I haven't seen the husk yet

And I'm not asking the ginger Sherman to show me hers

Staggerwing

That's what the light switch is for.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 14, 2014, 08:59:42 PM
That's what the light switch is for.

She comes with her own lighting system.... like an airport

Staggerwing

Much the better to align with the approach pattern...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 14, 2014, 09:08:07 PM
Much the better to align with the approach pattern...

Lmao..... no thanks.... it'll be that scene from die hard 2, all premature tarmac and everything on fire

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

I would have thought the only other thing worse in the world to wake up next to covered in scratches and slowly drying baby oil would be Star

Gusington

Smuck with a dull blade and that look.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Quote from: mikeck on February 14, 2014, 04:10:09 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 13, 2014, 06:03:10 PM
^ Are you suggesting Lithuanians migrate? ;)



No, I'm merely suggesting that they could have been carried by some type of bird...perhaps a swallow...it could grip them by the husk

Would that be a European swallow or an African swallow?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Martok

Of all the varying types of thread derailments we have here at Grogheads, Monty Python is my second-favorite (after womenz, of course!).  ;) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bob48 on February 15, 2014, 07:43:27 AM
Would that be a European swallow or an African swallow?

I don't care what continent she's from, as long as she swallows.

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces