Valentine's Day

Started by airboy, February 14, 2014, 09:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Quote from: Toonces on February 14, 2014, 07:48:59 PM
Pffft.  That's the kind of shit they pull to get you to marry them in the first place.

This Valentine's Day:  "Oh Metaldog, you're so right!  Valentine's Day is such a made up holiday....I don't need flowers or dinner one day a year to know how special I am to you...."

Next Valentine's Day:  "I can't believe you didn't even get me some damn flowers for Valentine's Day.  And how come you never take me anywhere nice?!"

LOL.  Good luck, dude.   8)

Thanks, man.  You could be right, but, I think this one has laid all her cards on the table and it all looks good.  :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

BanzaiCat

Greybriar

I gave her a card, took her out to eat, and then gave her a dozen roses. She gave me a card and a gift. I feel okay with that and so does she so I have no complaints.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Toonces on February 14, 2014, 07:48:59 PM
Pffft.  That's the kind of shit they pull to get you to marry them in the first place.

This Valentine's Day:  "Oh Metaldog, you're so right!  Valentine's Day is such a made up holiday....I don't need flowers or dinner one day a year to know how special I am to you...."

Next Valentine's Day:  "I can't believe you didn't even get me some damn flowers for Valentine's Day.  And how come you never take me anywhere nice?!"

LOL.  Good luck, dude.   8)

This.... just this is all any innocent, susceptible grog needs to read to know the truth

This right here was my year two

Year 3 was an awesome bunch of flowers, my reward? 'where's my fking card?' And the flowers been thrown in the bin

Staggerwing

That's harsh. No wonder you now lust after Baltic women.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 14, 2014, 08:56:59 PM
That's harsh. No wonder you now lust after Baltic women.

I lust after peace and quiet, good whisky over a good game, walks with my daughter - Baltic women are viewed from afar, in the shadows, behind a newspaper....... they're scary ass say as it is, no messing women!

BanzaiCat

I bet the ginger Sherman won't be too picky! And probably cheap, too. ;)

undercovergeek

She's a sight to behold

Who's the actress that played miss trunchbull in Matilda?

She'd use me like a wet wipe

MetalDog

Matilda is one of my all time favorite movies.  Makes me cry every time I watch it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TheCommandTent

If you think about it Valentine's Day is just a form of legal prostitution.  You give her gifts take her somewhere nice and whats the one thing you expect at the end of the night ....   ::)  ;D

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

^You make that sound like a bad thing.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Some could make the same argument for marriage, actually.

bob48

I got up and made her a cup of tea.

After being together for 44 years, and married for 39, we don't bother too much with the Valentines stuff. The fact that we're still together and happy must prove something.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

44 years...God  bless you and Mrs. Bawb! That's a lot of frying pans.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd