Valentine's Day

Started by airboy, February 14, 2014, 09:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

What did you do for Valentine's Day?

My wife gave me a illustrated book on Tanks.  I gave her some anti-Dook screeds.  We are going to two basketball games this weekend.

Barthheart

Tonight is rack of lamb, mini herb roasted potatoes, and asparagus for dinner. Good red wine.

etc.  8)

Gusington

I cleared out two feet of snow for us and two neighbors and broke my already feeble body in the process. The Wife is allegedly 'turned on' by this. Score.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Quote from: Gusington on February 14, 2014, 10:46:36 AM
I cleared out two feet of snow for us and two neighbors and broke my already feeble body in the process. The Wife is allegedly 'turned on' by this. Score.

Wife will be even "more turned on" if you clean the toilets!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Went up to the range and put 100 rounds through the .204 at 100 and 200m.  Then shot big ol' holes in things at 15-25m with the shotgun.  Good times. 

Gusington

Hmm, toilets...*pondering*

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Fk all - I'm waving the banner for all the single gamers

BanzaiCat

I bought some flowers for the wife (mine, not yours, although I did think about it) last night. I bought some inexpensive games for myself on Steam. Am thinking of buying a couple of "funny" t-shirts as well, have the checkout up in another tab but am still thinking about it.

Talk about passion, whew.

Gusington

The Wife and I have discussed getting two 'Talk to Me Goose' t-shirts from CafePress for our long, often eventful drives together. Maybe that would be a good gift for today?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I have convinced the (future) Wife, that Valentine's Day is nothing more than a made up holiday that makes the card and candy companies rich.  If I need a mandatory day to show her how much I feel about her, then I don't need to be with her.  Each day is a joy and I try to find some way to show her how much she means to me.  So, no Valentine's Day crap in this house [/rantoff]
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MetalDog

All that and I'm still going to get laid ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Toonces

Pffft.  That's the kind of shit they pull to get you to marry them in the first place.

This Valentine's Day:  "Oh Metaldog, you're so right!  Valentine's Day is such a made up holiday....I don't need flowers or dinner one day a year to know how special I am to you...."

Next Valentine's Day:  "I can't believe you didn't even get me some damn flowers for Valentine's Day.  And how come you never take me anywhere nice?!"

LOL.  Good luck, dude.   8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Silent Disapproval Robot

That's why I opted for a fern instead.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.