TOME - Tales of Maj'Eyal

Started by Nefaro, February 22, 2014, 09:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skeptical.platypus

Quote from: Nefaro on June 11, 2014, 02:33:25 PM
Must be like modding.. once you get rolling, you do that more than playing.  ;D

For both modders and people using mods! I think I've spent more time finding, downloading, installing, tweaking, and mixing Skyrim with mods than actually playing Skyrim, at least recently.
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

Nefaro

Quote from: skeptical.platypus on June 11, 2014, 04:04:11 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on June 11, 2014, 02:33:25 PM
Must be like modding.. once you get rolling, you do that more than playing.  ;D

For both modders and people using mods! I think I've spent more time finding, downloading, installing, tweaking, and mixing Skyrim with mods than actually playing Skyrim, at least recently.

I started modifying mods, and then making some of my own mods, with Silent Hunter 4.  Made myself stop because I had started spending all my time modding and not actually playing the damn thing.  I have a lot of respect for those modders who stick to it, even if they're bonafide addicts.  ;D