The Discerning Grog, or Just an Ornery Old Bastard?

Started by Gusington, March 09, 2014, 07:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

...I'm just an Ornery Old Bastard........end of story.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

Well after conquering all of Europe as the Iceni, what are you gonna do? Nowhere to go but downhill from there. That's why after 50 years of wargaming I try too hard to win. I don't want to peak too soon. ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Gus, I heard having cranberry juice makes women feel better when their on the rag. Maybe you should try that.
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Nefaro

Quote from: Hot lead and dirty talk on March 10, 2014, 03:21:12 PM
Gus, I heard having cranberry juice makes women feel better when their on the rag. Maybe you should try that.

Salty food and chocolate, more like.

Gusington

I love cranberry juice. And it keeps the urethra flowing like the autobahn.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart


Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Gusington on March 10, 2014, 04:47:17 PM
I love cranberry juice. And it keeps the urethra flowing like the autobahn.

What, full of pebbles and bits of asphalt?  (I don't even want to know about the Germans in there.)

mirth

Another successful Grogheads thread! Well done everyone!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

FarAway Sooner



Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd