Main Menu

ArmA II v ArmA III

Started by Asid, March 28, 2014, 08:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asid

Hi

I would appreciate any thoughts, impressions and experience with ArmA II and/or ArmA III.

If you have tried both then what are the strengths and weaknesses?

What do you prefer and why?

Also what are the best mods?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Jarhead0331

Am I going crazy or did we just have this conversation somewhere else in another thread?

I'll try to find it for you.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Jarhead0331

Check out the bottom of page 2 of this thread: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=8121.15 That is where it starts...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18