Main Menu

Look at this pleaese

Started by Asid, March 29, 2014, 02:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asid

Look at this link. It's the DCS sale page. DCS put a "spring Sale" on March 26 - 31 upto 60% off. Today everythings 70% off for one day today......and the spring sale is still running...

So if you bought Mi-8MTV2 yesterday on sale it would have been $39.99. If you bought today on sale... same place.. $14.99...

Do you not see this as strange to say the least?

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

undercovergeek

Happens all the time..... I just bought 4 add ons for ck2 two days before it all fell into a 75 percent sale

Shit happens

Asid

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 29, 2014, 02:23:17 PM
Happens all the time..... I just bought 4 add ons for ck2 two days before it all fell into a 75 percent sale

Shit happens

I understand this and it has happened to me many times  ::) , but... within the same sale on the same e-shop?
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying