Shadowrun Online - early access

Started by skeptical.platypus, March 30, 2014, 04:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skeptical.platypus

Anyone else intrigued by the early access announcement on Steam for Shadowrun Online? It is very, very early access apparently, but I so desperately love the Shadowrun setting I will almost certainly pay to have even the illusion of influence over how the Greatest IP Evah might play out online. 
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

Nefaro

Pretty sure it's a web browser game. 

That doesn't mean it won't be fun.  Probably not as deep as I'd like, however.

Just like you, I'm a sucker for anything Shadowrun.  Signed up for the beta awhile back but never heard anything.

skeptical.platypus

Well, I'm glad I read this now so I can start modifying expectations this evening. Note to self -- red, red wine.
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.