Look! Over that hill! It's...FRIDAY!!!

Started by MetalDog, December 06, 2013, 07:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on December 08, 2013, 06:33:27 PM
What is that crazy pyramid building in the background?

tis 'the shard' - tallest building in Europe, over 1000ft

74th floor has an observation deck that can see the Thames Estuary join the North Sea - 40 miles away!

MetalDog

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 08, 2013, 05:33:45 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on December 08, 2013, 02:24:08 PM
that gift shop is pretty alright.

for shame man, for shame!!!

You, sir, have obviously never been to a Cracker Barrel.  There's nothing like that slice of the South found in the gift shoppe.

@Gus warm up and fire up some total War.  You know you want to...
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

^I really want to, 'tis true. The Great War - Total War...but it is still not really stable and may crash out on me and I am not really ready for such tantamount disappointment.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Ah, to have Stuckeys back as well...I guess Buc-ees is okay, but childhood memories can never be easily replaced.

mikeck

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

GDS_Starfury

he deserves a beating for comments like that.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Nefaro

Quote from: MetalDog on December 08, 2013, 06:37:50 PM

You, sir, have obviously never been to a Cracker Barrel. 

The food at Cracka-Ass-Cracka-Barrel is most certainly better than any Denny's, in my experience.

Sir Slash

Somebody told me that the food at Hooters was excellent. I said, "They have food there?".  ???
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.