"The" Holidays Game Sale Damage Thread

Started by -budd-, November 27, 2013, 11:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tuna

Quote from: Tuna on December 13, 2013, 08:10:38 AM
Quote from: Tuna on December 03, 2013, 10:13:12 PM
Been all FSX all the way... haven't even looked at the other sales (I'm sick I know)

Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended
FS Dream Team JFK Airport
Orbx - FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest
Orbx - FTX: NA KORS Orcas Island


and it continues

SunnySkyJet  KPHL airport (FREE)
Orbx - FTX: NA 1S2 Darrington Municipal Airport
RealAir Duke Turbine (LOVE THIS PLANE)
Carenado C337H Skymaster
Carenado  Cessna 182 Skylane II RG
Milviz Baron 55 (LOVE THIS PLANE)

AirHauler
Orbx - FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Northern Rocky Mountains (will probably grab one or two more Orbx items before this sale ends on Jan 2nd)
Carenado CT210M CENTURION II HD SERIES (Carenado sales end tomorrow)

Sid Meier's Ace Patrol (both versions via blue coins at GamersGate)

spelk

Sci fi roguelike Sword of the Stars: The Pit is going for 99p on Steam for the next few hours!

MikeGER

#152
i missed out on XCOM  E.U.  (-75%) and E.W. (-50%) .... this is now corrected  ;)

BanzaiCat

I left my laptop at home so no more game purchases for me for a couple of weeks...

Arctic Blast

Well, seeing as my CK2 is now transferred to Steam, today was the day to purchase all of the DLC I didn't have yet.  ;D

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 22, 2013, 03:16:50 PM
I left my laptop at home so no more game purchases for me for a couple of weeks...

Are you going through shopping withdrawals now?  ;D  :P

-budd-

Quote from: -budd- on December 21, 2013, 03:47:39 PM
Quote from: -budd- on December 20, 2013, 02:51:28 PM
Quote from: -budd- on December 10, 2013, 11:04:10 PM
I added Sir you are being hunted and Call of juarez gunslinger to my total.
The List
DOD:source
prison architect [got 20 hours into this one already]
Sir you are being hunted
Call of Juarez-Gunslinger
Dragon Age Origins ultimate
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Dark Messiah
Ace Patrol
Hard Reset

and the list grows

updated....the list grows.....longer
more
ace patrol ......first bad purchase.....doesn't run on intel integrated cards....known issue ...o well $1.25 down the drain.
red nation
the witcher directors cut enhanced edition

about $55 so far
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Nefaro

You actually play all those games on an Intel integrated video card?!  :o  Some of those must be like a slideshow.  :-\

Kushan

Got Rome 2: Caesar in Gaul for $12 on Saturday. Not as deep as a discount as I was originally holding out for but given the lack luster Steam sale I don't regret it.

Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 22, 2013, 04:13:00 PM
Well, seeing as my CK2 is now transferred to Steam, today was the day to purchase all of the DLC I didn't have yet.  ;D

I realized Saturday night, the only DLC I don't own for CK2 is the Sunset Invasion DLC for CK2. I also own all the EUIV DLC....Paradox has got way too much of my money this year.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Slick Wilhelm

#159
My tally so far:

Steam and Iron: Russo-Japanese War $34.99

Wings Over Flanders Fields: $59.99


I'm afraid I'm not done yet. I plan to pick up Scourge of War: Chancellorsville and Antietam during the Matrix Sale.

And I'll probably pick up the skin pack for WOFF, too.

steve58

#160
Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on December 23, 2013, 10:00:40 AM
My tally so far:

Steam and Iron: Russo-Japanese War $29.99

Wings Over Flanders Fields: $59.99


I'm afraid I'm not done yet. I plan to pick up Scourge of War: Chancellorsville and Antietam during the Matrix Sale.

And I'll probably pick up the skin pack for WOFF, too.

$30 for Steam and Iron: Russo-Japanese War?  I thought it was $35.  Is there a discount for Steam and Iron owners or was this a beta tester discount?  Thx...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

-budd-

Quote from: Nefaro on December 23, 2013, 12:08:44 AM
You actually play all those games on an Intel integrated video card?!  :o  Some of those must be like a slideshow.  :-\

surprising not, the play has gotten better as the drivers have improved. I usually look real close at the specs, some i have to dial back more than others. I have 8 gig's of ram and check to see what games use when i play. The most the graphics have grabbed is 1 gig and the graphics can use up to 1.70 gigs for graphics. You'll notice alot of the games i buy aren't the lastest and greatest, I'll never be playing skyrim or anything with a min. needed of 1 gig in the graphics department. I do a demo whenever possible. I just reinstalled steam this Feb. after not having it for 5 years as i was still playing on a p3 single core 1 gig processor with 512 of ram until i got this laptop, which was a gift. Once my responsibilities grow up i'll get my gaming rig ;D  the games which are 4 or 5 years old i can usually dial up to the top of the graphics food chain.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

Damn where was Caesar in Gaul 12.00? I've been watching for a price drop and missed it!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on December 23, 2013, 01:39:36 PM
Damn where was Caesar in Gaul 12.00? I've been watching for a price drop and missed it!

Get it right now at greenman gaming for $12.00.....using the code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/strategy/total-war-rome-ii-caesar-gaul-dlc/

Gusington

Gah I'm at work...but I admit I was waiting for a bit more of a discount.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd