Matrix Holiday Sale Starts Tomorrow (21st November)

Started by JudgeDredd, November 20, 2013, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GJK

If only I were a hero at my work like that.  :)

Seriously, fun, fun, cool, cool game SoW Gettsyburg.  Go through the tutorials to figure out a few things and after that it's simple to play but the AI will give you some good fights.  I'm still looking to try out multiplayer with it.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Toonces

Quote from: Nefaro on November 26, 2013, 06:53:53 PM
Quote from: Toonces on November 26, 2013, 06:49:34 PM

Anyway, I just might pick them up individually.  I have the original Gettysburg with the 1-PC DRM and it might be nice to just buy it again from Matrix on sale so I don't have to worry about that pesky single install DRM bull.  They're solid games so I'm sure I'll game my gaming's worth out of them.

You do not need to purchase the original game again!

Your old key code for SOW: Gettysburg also works in the Matrix version.  I believe you can download the latest unlockable version from the SOW website and you're good to go.  No DRM anymore.

That's what I did.  Grabbed the latest Installer, used my old SOW key, then started purchasing expansions from Matrix.

Can you explain step by step how you did this? 

I'm at the Scourge of War site but all I see is the demo version of SoW: Gettysburg.  I already have the real game installed on this computer so I'm trying to figure out how to revert it to the Matrix version.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Never mind- I figured it out.  There's a download link on the Gettysburg page at Matrix that downloads the Matrix version.  Doh!   :-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs