Predestination -- 2nd Kickstarter for 3D ship designer

Started by Martok, December 20, 2013, 01:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tinabeans

We're always really happy to jump into any Predestination conversation we stumble upon, since engaging with people matters to us as gamers too. Thanks for your support on Kickstarter, @son_of_montfort!

Thanks, @Martok! :D We're absolutely delighted! We're thinking that placement mirroring will be our first stretch goal.

Our release date is looking like it'll be for the fully finished game, but that depends on how well the full beta goes and how smoothly the multiplayer integration goes. If we have issues on either front, we'll assess where we're at, and then we'll either have a soft singleplayer-only release, or we'll postpone release accordingly.  I hope that makes some sense!
TINA LAURO
Co-Director @ Brain and Nerd

steve58

This article on SpaceSector reminded me I hadn't gotten in on their 2nd Kickstarter...so I corrected my lapse.  :-\  I blame Martok  ;)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mikeck

#18
Bah humbug. I will support it by buying it when it comes out. Just can bring myself to invest in these indie games.

Of course, I will buy it eventually anyway 'cause it's a space game
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

GDS_Starfury

I still do get why its so hard to gimmi mai Homeworld experience again?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Tpek

Well, the 2nd kickstarter still has 23 days to go and is already 272% funded :P


Poor Tina, to have stumbled upon such a bunch of misfits, that we are,  as part of her job.

mikeck

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 07, 2014, 12:35:53 AM
I still do get why its so hard to gimmi mai Homeworld experience again?

No kidding. If there was ever a game begging for someone to make it...it's Homeworld 3
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

bobarossa

Predestination's latest Kickstarter update says they are looking for 3D Modelers for paid contract work.  If you know any, please point them to their website.